Ock Joo-hyun, how hard it was. "I am going to buy tens of millions of won or even billions."

Singer and musical actor Ock Joo-hyun looked back on his busy day-to-day routine.Ock Joo-hyun posted a picture taken in the bathtub on the 23rd instagram and wrote, I have been working hard for nine hours or more, but I can not eat.If a machine that cleans up the toilet and cleans the whole body is sold, it will be sold tens of millions of won, even if it is sold, but it will not come to such a machine, so I will not be able to do it.Once I did this very annoying job, I also put a pack on my face. Im proud. Im good at bothering you.It is an article that feels the hidden effort of Ok Joo Hyun to maintain his own regular life even in busy daily life.A netizen said, Do you want to buy me because you can make your sisters makeup clean and your hair is possible? Ock Joo-hyun commented, Perfect sequin.

Singer and musical actor Ock Joo-hyun looked back on his busy day-to-day routine.

Ock Joo-hyun posted a picture taken in the bathtub on the 23rd instagram and wrote, "I have been working hard for nine hours or more, but I can not eat."

"If a machine that cleans up the toilet and cleans the whole body is sold, it will be sold tens of millions of won, even if it is sold, but it will not come to such a machine, so I will not be able to do it."

"Once I did this very annoying job, I also put a pack on my face. I'm proud. I'm good at bothering you. It is an article that feels the hidden effort of Ok Joo Hyun to maintain his own regular life even in busy daily life.

A netizen said, "Do you want to buy me because you can make your sister's makeup clean and your hair is possible?" Ock Joo-hyun commented, "Perfect sequin."