Cho Yeo-jong, admiring the jjajangmyeon that he eats once a year...Ock Joo-hyun "I don't know how to rain"

Seoul = = Actor Cho Yeo-jeong admired the taste of jajangmyeon (jajangmyeon) that he had eaten for a long time.On Monday, Ock Joo-hyun posted on his Instagram account that the word theres lunch, the jjajangmyeon is really clean and delicious among these Friends words should never be shed (between our friends).He said, The reason is that she is going to eat jjajangmyeon once or twice a year, so all the places she recommended were failed, and I know that someone who has eaten a lot of meat. Anyway,I will not miss it, and sweet and sour pork and jjajangmyeon are the tops here. In the video, Cho Yeo-jong began to rub the jjajangmyeon saying, Tomorrow, the size of the clothes is measured, so you should not eat it.Ok Joo-hyun said, I do not eat it often, so I do not know how to rub it.Cho Yeo-jong said, Oh, I saw a lot of it in the food, but I was excited and forgot. After eating hard, I was impressed by the fact that it was really delicious.Meanwhile, Ok Joo-hyun and Cho Yeo-jeong are famous for their close friends.Ok Joo-hyun is appearing in the musical Rebecca and will also appear in the musical Matahari which opens on May 28th.

Seoul = = Actor Cho Yeo-jeong admired the taste of jajangmyeon (jajangmyeon) that he had eaten for a long time.

On Monday, Ock Joo-hyun posted on his Instagram account that "the word 'there's lunch, the jjajangmyeon is really clean and delicious' among these Friends' words should never be shed (between our Friends)."

He said, "The reason is that she is going to eat jjajangmyeon once or twice a year, so all the places she recommended were failed, and I know that someone who has eaten a lot of meat." Anyway, I will not miss it, and sweet and sour pork and jjajangmyeon are the tops here. "

In the video, Cho Yeo-jong began to rub the jjajangmyeon saying, "Tomorrow, the size of the clothes is measured, so you should not eat it."

Ok Joo-hyun said, "I do not eat it often, so I do not know how to rub it." Cho Yeo-jong said, "Oh, I saw a lot of it in the food, but I was excited and forgot." After eating hard, I was impressed by the fact that it was "really delicious."

Meanwhile, Ok Joo-hyun and Cho Yeo-jeong are famous for their close Friends. Ok Joo-hyun is appearing in the musical 'Rebecca' and will also appear in the musical 'Matahari' which opens on May 28th.