Ock Joo-hyun, No Make-Up is this passionate map for Wish Upon the Pleiades Sulem'

Singer and musical actor Ock Joo-hyun has unveiled his no-me cup face.Ock Joo-hyun told his SNS on the 9th, When I coach Lees rehearsal, I will have a Nomare Cup. (I want to sleep more) The third studio recording day.I always do my best to thank you. 10/27 Friends growing at a terrible pace since the first recording.# Wish Upon the Pleiades Sullem Every Sunday at 9 pm MBC and posted a picture.In the photo, Ock Joo-hyun showed off her resilient figure in leather boots, a black top and hot pants.The beauty and proportion of Ock Joo-hyun, who has not made up, is perfect.Ock Joo-hyun appears every Sunday at 9 pm MBC

Singer and musical actor Ock Joo-hyun has unveiled his no-me cup face.

Ock Joo-hyun told his SNS on the 9th, "When I coach Lee's rehearsal, I will have a Nomare Cup. (I want to sleep more) The third studio recording day.

I always do my best to thank you. 10/27 Friends growing at a terrible pace since the first recording. # Wish Upon the Pleiades Sullem Every Sunday at 9 pm MBC "and posted a picture.

In the photo, Ock Joo-hyun showed off her resilient figure in leather boots, a black top and hot pants. The beauty and proportion of Ock Joo-hyun, who has not made up, is perfect.

Ock Joo-hyun appears every Sunday at 9 pm MBC