Ock Joo-hyun - Lee Ji-hye, cover of the November issue of Theater Plus Kahaani

Musical Rebecca will be held at the Chungmu Art Center Grand Theater on November 16th.In the sixth season of Rebecca, musical actors Ock Joo-hyun and Lee Ji-hye, who will be on stage as the main characters, Mrs. Danvers and I, decorated the cover of the November issue of Theater Plus (Theatre +).In the public picture, Ock Joo-hyun, who showed the charm of the drama and the drama with an elegant white industrial dress and black suit, and Lee Ji-hye, who wears all black costumes, express the charisma opposite to the role of Jericho and I.Ock Joo-hyun said, I have to express two loves, the love that has become poison and the great love that can overcome everything. I am trying to show myself to hurt and hurt myself through the love that has become poison because it is a drama that asks questions to love without middle.Lee Ji-hye said, It is a work that gives strength.I feel really strong when I work, and the more I participate in the drama, the more I feel that I am growing up.  I feel liberation and excitement at the same time as I break down the qualifications that we will feel once in our lives.Its always exciting and exciting to run over the process of growing up as a woman and a human being, he said.Ock Joo-hyun explained, I think Rebecca is a work that conveys a message to the audience and has a little stimulating taste. Unlike a work that gives a calm echo, I throw a very strong and heavy message. Lee Ji-hye said, That is the sweetness that Koreans like.Rebecca was first introduced at the Leymund Theater in Vienna in 2006 and has been translated into 10 languages ​​in 12 former World countries. Since its premiere in Korea in 2013, it has performed 687 performances in total, with a total audience of 830,000 and an average audience share of 98%.Rebecca, which was praised by the authors Michael Kunche and Sylvester Levey for Korea is the best in World by upgrading the entire work to the Korean sentiment at the time of its premiere in 2013, has been honored with five key awards including the 7th Musical Awards, the stage awards, the lighting awards, and the sound awards.Rebecca, which returns to the sixth season, is Min Young-ki, Kim Jun-hyun, Enoch, Lee Jang-woo, Shin Young-sook, Ock Joo-hyun, Lim Hye-young, Park Ji-yeon, Lee Ji-hye, Choi Min-chul, Lee Chang-yong, Kim Ji-sun, Han Yu-ran, Kim Kyung-sun, Ryu Soo-hwa, Moon Sung-hyuk, Byun Hee-sang, Lim Jung-wook, Kim Ji-wook Yongsu, Kim Hyun-woong and other top actors will open on November 16th at Chungmu Art Center Grand Theater and will be held until February 27th.

musical 'Rebecca' will be held at the Chungmu Art Center Grand Theater on November 16th.

In the sixth season of Rebecca, musical Actors Ock Joo-hyun and Lee Ji-hye, who will be on stage as the main characters, Mrs. Danvers and I, decorated the cover of the November issue of Theater Plus (Theatre +).

In the public picture, Ock Joo-hyun, who showed the charm of the drama and the drama with an elegant white industrial dress and black suit, and Lee Ji-hye, who wears all black costumes, express the charisma opposite to the role of Jericho and I.

Ock Joo-hyun said, "I have to express two loves, the love that has become poison and the great love that can overcome everything." "I am trying to show myself to hurt and hurt myself through the love that has become poison because it is a drama that asks questions to love without middle."

Lee Ji-hye said, "It is a work that gives strength. I feel really strong when I work, and the more I participate in the drama, the more I feel that I am growing up. "" I feel liberation and excitement at the same time as I break down the qualifications that we will feel once in our lives. “It’s always exciting and exciting to run over the process of growing up as a woman and a human being,” he said.

Ock Joo-hyun explained, "I think 'Rebecca' is a work that conveys a message to the audience and has a little stimulating taste." "Unlike a work that gives a calm echo, I throw a very strong and heavy message." Lee Ji-hye said, "That is the sweetness that Koreans like."

Rebecca was first introduced at the Leymund Theater in Vienna in 2006 and has been translated into 10 languages ​​in 12 former World countries. Since its premiere in Korea in 2013, it has performed 687 performances in total, with a total audience of 830,000 and an average audience share of 98%.

Rebecca, which was praised by the authors Michael Kunche and Sylvester Levey for "Korea is the best in World" by upgrading the entire work to the Korean sentiment at the time of its premiere in 2013, has been honored with five key awards including the 7th musical Awards, the stage awards, the lighting awards, and the sound awards.

Rebecca, which returns to the sixth season, is Min Young-ki, Kim Jun-hyun, Enoch, Lee Jang-woo, Shin Young-sook, Ock Joo-hyun, Lim Hye-young, Park Ji-yeon, Lee Ji-hye, Choi Min-chul, Lee Chang-yong, Kim Ji-sun, Han Yu-ran, Kim Kyung-sun, Ryu Soo-hwa, Moon Sung-hyuk, Byun Hee-sang, Lim Jung-wook, Kim Ji-wook Yongsu, Kim Hyun-woong and other top Actors will open on November 16th at Chungmu Art Center Grand Theater and will be held until February 27th.