'Kukdaewip' Han Eun-jung, Husband private equity investments to be bombarded...Tal Gangnam District and anti-Jerge

On the afternoon of the 4th, KBS 1TV daily drama National player wife, which was sent First broadcast, was depicted by Seocho Hee (Han Eun-jung) Family moving.On this day, Seocho-hee sold his house and invested in a private equity fund with a swollen dream that everything would be good.But Seocho-hee said, I sold my house. It was good then. If I invest in private equity, I can make a few times profit in a year.But the funds that only believed in Husband were all scrapped, and two years later we were pushed out and pushed out, and now this is our half- charter house.So we dont have a home now, he wrote.

On the afternoon of the 4th, KBS 1TV daily Drama 'National player wife', which was sent First broadcast, was depicted by Seocho Hee (Han Eun-jung) Family moving.

On this day, Seocho-hee sold his house and invested in a private equity fund with a swollen dream that everything would be good.

But Seocho-hee said, 'I sold my house. It was good then. If I invest in private equity, I can make a few times profit in a year. But the funds that only believed in Husband were all scrapped, and two years later we were pushed out and pushed out, and now this is our half- charter house. So we don't have a home now,' he wrote.