Han Eun-jungIm Sung-han Author Requires Short hair, We Haven't Met Yet ⁇ (Lady Durian)

It was revealed that Han Eun-jung had his hair cut with a short haircut at the request of the Im Sung-han (Peanut butter and jelly sandwich) Author.Its just that, you know, Ive got it.Shes so detailed that she gives me a message when I need her bangs or length. Ive been filming it since then, he said. Short hair is awkward because I havent done it well, but Im used to it a lot now.I had a lot of worries about how to express it when there is a fingerprint called elegant to the bone in the script. When I thought about it, I wondered if the smoke would become hard, but after I saw the edit, I got a message (Author).I have never seen (Author) because it is hidden in a veil, and when the bishop tells me what is lacking, I am going to puzzle it one by one. Meanwhile, Lady Durian is a strange and beautiful fantasy melodrama.It tells the story of a strange and beautiful timeless fate of two unidentified women and the Dan family who appeared at the moment when a big party was held at the villa of the Dan family and the lunar eclipse proceeded.

It was revealed that Han Eun-jung had his hair cut with a Short haircut at the request of the Im Sung-han (Peanut butter and jelly sandwich) Author. It's just that, you know, I've got it. "She's so detailed that she gives me a message when I need her bangs or length. I've been filming it since then," he said. "Short hair is awkward because I haven't done it well, but I'm used to it a lot now." "I had a lot of worries about how to express it when there is a fingerprint called 'elegant to the bone' in the script. When I thought about it, I wondered if the smoke would become hard, but after I saw the edit, I got a message (Author). I have never seen (Author) because it is hidden in a veil, and when the bishop tells me what is lacking, I am going to puzzle it one by one. " Meanwhile, Lady Durian' is a strange and beautiful fantasy melodrama. It tells the story of a strange and beautiful timeless fate of two unidentified women and the Dan family who appeared at the moment when a big party was held at the villa of the Dan family and the lunar eclipse proceeded.