Yoon Hae-young finally sleeps with Simo Choi Myeong-gil..Aghast at the appearance of shower (Mrs. Durian)

Choi Myeong-Gil was angry with Yoon Hae-young who slept with Jasin in  ⁇ Mrs. Durian ⁇ .On the 9th TV Chosun Weekend drama  ⁇  Mrs. Five episodes were broadcast in Durian  ⁇ .jang se-mi (Yoon Hae-young) left her husband, Dan Chi-gang (Jeon No-Min) at home, and headed to the house of Shimoin Baek Doi (Choi Myeong-Gil), who tried to take care of Baek Doi, who was drunk.Jang se-mi looked at Baekdoi sleeping in bed and took off his clothes and Lady down next to him in his pajamas.Baek Doi woke up and watched jang se-mi coming out of the shower and was amazed at why you came out of there (my clothes).jang se-mi said that I was going to take a shower and take care of my first daughter-in-law.I do not know why I changed my pajamas, why I changed my pajamas, I do not have permission to touch my body without permission, I shouted, Do you hang out with me? I am embarrassed to put it in my mouth. I am going to turn around because of you. Jang se-mi reiterated that she changed her drunken mother-in-laws clothes.Jang se-mi said, Ill be honest with you. Jang se-mi sat next to Baek Doi sleeping and grabbed his hand and tried to kiss him.Jang se-mi said to Baek Doi, who is a camouflage and deceit, that he could not reveal the truth of my heart to hide his love for his mother.Since then, Baekdo has not been able to tolerate his anger, saying that he would not have kissed Jasin, he would not be a lie, he would not be a lie, he was crazy X  ⁇ , and his second daughter-in-law silver star (Han Eun-jung)On the other hand, the TV Chosun Weekend drama  ⁇  Mrs. Durian  ⁇  depicts a fantasy melody in which two women in the Joseon Dynastys two-story house become entangled with the current men in 2023 through time travel, and is broadcast every Saturday and night at 9:10 pm.

Choi Myeong-Gil was angry with Yoon Hae-young who slept with Jasin in ⁇ Mrs. Durian ⁇ . On the 9th TV Chosun Weekend drama ⁇ Mrs. Five episodes were broadcast in Durian ⁇ . jang se-mi (Yoon Hae-young) left her husband, Dan Chi-gang (Jeon No-Min) at home, and headed to the house of Shimoin Baek Doi (Choi Myeong-Gil), who tried to take care of Baek Doi, who was drunk. jang se-mi looked at Baekdoi sleeping in bed and took off his clothes and Lady down next to him in his pajamas. Baek Doi woke up and watched jang se-mi coming out of the shower and was amazed at why you came out of there (my clothes). jang se-mi said that I was going to take a shower and take care of my first daughter-in-law. I do not know why I changed my pajamas, why I changed my pajamas, I do not have permission to touch my body without permission, I shouted, "Do you hang out with me?" I am embarrassed to put it in my mouth. I am going to turn around because of you. jang se-mi reiterated that she changed her drunken mother-in-law's clothes. jang se-mi said, "I'll be honest with you." jang se-mi sat next to Baek Doi sleeping and grabbed his hand and tried to kiss him. jang se-mi said to Baek Doi, who is a camouflage and deceit, that he could not reveal the truth of my heart to hide his love for his mother. Since then, Baekdo has not been able to tolerate his anger, saying that he would not have kissed Jasin, he would not be a lie, he would not be a lie, he was crazy X ⁇ , and his second daughter-in-law silver star (Han Eun-jung) On the other hand, the TV Chosun Weekend drama ⁇ Mrs. Durian ⁇ depicts a fantasy melody in which two women in the Joseon Dynasty's two-story house become entangled with the current men in 2023 through time travel, and is broadcast every Saturday and night at 9:10 pm.