Kim Pil "61-year-old Hwa-Jeong Choi, , and Calls Real Friend...Amigo" Kim Tae-kyun Surprise (TV Cultwo Show)

Kim Pil and Hwa-Jeong Chois unexpected relationship was conveyed, which surprised Kim Tae-kyun and others.SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show), which was broadcast on October 21, appeared as a special live guest by singers Ha Dong Kyun, Juni and Kim Pil while singer Hwang Chi-yeol was a special DJ.Kim Tae-kyun asked if Kim Pil was true after receiving a tip that he was the Friend son of Hwa-Jeong Choi.Kim said, I thought I would not listen to this word because I did not get Choi Fata during this activity.Kim Tae-kyun said that Hwa-Jeong Choi actually told Kim Pil that he could see the mother of the point, and Ha Dong Kyun, who had already been on the air, said, Hwajeong gave Kim money.Kim said, My mother will bring it to me.Kim Tae-kyun said, I live for a long time and I will see it. He asked, Do you call me Hwajeong aunt?I call it DJ on the air, but (usually) it is, Kim said.Kim Tae-kyun said, Imagine it. My mother Friend. I can not say sister. Then my mother is a sister.
Kim Pil and Hwa-Jeong Chois unexpected relationship was conveyed, which surprised Kim Tae-kyun and others.SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show), which was broadcast on October 21, appeared as a special live guest by singers Ha Dong Kyun, Juni and Kim Pil while singer Hwang Chi-yeol was a special DJ.Kim Tae-kyun asked if Kim Pil was true after receiving a tip that he was the Friend son of Hwa-Jeong Choi.Kim said, I thought I would not listen to this word because I did not get Choi Fata during this activity.Kim Tae-kyun said that Hwa-Jeong Choi actually told Kim Pil that he could see the mother of the point, and Ha Dong Kyun, who had already been on the air, said, Hwajeong gave Kim money.Kim said, My mother will bring it to me.Kim Tae-kyun said, I live for a long time and I will see it. He asked, Do you call me Hwajeong aunt?I call it DJ on the air, but (usually) it is, Kim said.Kim Tae-kyun said, Imagine it. My mother Friend. I can not say sister. Then my mother is a sister.

Kim Pil and Hwa-Jeong Choi's unexpected relationship was conveyed, which surprised Kim Tae-kyun and others.

SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show'), which was broadcast on October 21, appeared as a special live guest by singers Ha Dong Kyun, Juni and Kim Pil while singer Hwang Chi-yeol was a special DJ.

Kim Tae-kyun asked if Kim Pil was true after receiving a tip that he was the Friend son of Hwa-Jeong Choi. Kim said, "I thought I would not listen to this word because I did not get 'Choi Fata' during this activity."

Kim Tae-kyun said that Hwa-Jeong Choi actually told Kim Pil that he could see the mother of the point, and Ha Dong Kyun, who had already been on the air, said, "Hwajeong gave Kim money. Kim said, "My mother will bring it to me."

Kim Tae-kyun said, "I live for a long time and I will see it." He asked, "Do you call me Hwajeong aunt?" "I call it DJ on the air, but (usually) it is," Kim said.

Kim Tae-kyun said, "Imagine it. My mother Friend. I can not say sister. Then my mother is a sister."