New year "America, I Am Infatuated With Yuju...I'm Sorry" (TV Cultwo Show)

Yu Minsang and New Year had time to quiz with listeners in the corner of SBS PowerFM Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcast on the 12th.Kim Tae-kyun said that New Year and Yuju had a live stage of the duet Spring accidentally and said, There was a post saying that you two seemed sweet.But then the Americas seemed to have seen the show. My brother, my boyfriend is having an affair.New year said: Kim Tae-kyun captured it and sent it to me, and I felt guilty for some reason, so I sent it to the Americas, Im sorry.I heard Feelings like he was having an affair, and then the conversation ended and I spent a few days with a heart.New year said, I recently saw the Americas watching TV flirt with a male actor in Six Sense. I had a heartache for a few days and wanted something.I say business every time, he said.When Kim Tae-kyun asked, Who is the business relationship between the Americas and Yuju? New year said, If I have to choose only one of them, I am unconditionally american.Yu Minsang, who listened to this, said, But there is a reason to keep talking about it. I am not interested at all.I am having fun with this kind of thing wherever the Americas go, and I wonder if they will do the same gag when they are with me. Kim Tae-kyun said, New year is not there Kim Min-kyung. Kim Tae-kyun pointed out that New year and the Americas are talking to others, and Kim Min-kyung and Yu Minsang talk to themselves.When Kim Tae-kyun asked, Who do you want to be involved in business? Yu Minsang replied, It is possible for anyone but Kim Min-kyung. Kim Tae-kyun asked again, How about Shin Bong-sun?Yu Minsang said, Shin Bong-sun is a little bit like that. Kim Min-kyung and his family are Feelings. And Shin Bong-sun is motive.I have seen it for almost 20 years, he confessed. I, Shin Bong-sun and Park Hwi-soon were Bermuda Triangle, but Park Hwi-soon escaped and I and Shin Bong-sun remained. Photo: SBS PowerFM Doosh Escape TV Cultwo Show

Yu Minsang and New year had time to quiz with listeners in the corner of SBS PowerFM 'Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show' broadcast on the 12th.

Kim Tae-kyun said that New year and Yuju had a live stage of the duet "Spring accidentally" and said, "There was a post saying that you two seemed sweet. But then the Americas seemed to have seen the show. "My brother, my boyfriend is having an affair."

New year said: "Kim Tae-kyun captured it and sent it to me, and I felt guilty for some reason, so I sent it to the Americas, 'I'm sorry.' I heard Feelings like he was having an affair, and then the conversation ended and I spent a few days with a heart."

New year said, "I recently saw the Americas watching TV flirt with a male actor in Six Sense. I had a heartache for a few days and wanted something. I say business every time, "he said.

When Kim Tae-kyun asked, "Who is the business relationship between the Americas and Yuju?" New year said, "If I have to choose only one of them, I am unconditionally american."

Yu Minsang, who listened to this, said, "But there is a reason to keep talking about it. I am not interested at all. I am having fun with this kind of thing wherever the Americas go, and I wonder if they will do the same gag when they are with me. "

Kim Tae-kyun said, "New year is not there Kim Min-kyung." Kim Tae-kyun pointed out that "New year and the Americas are talking to others, and Kim Min-kyung and Yu Minsang talk to themselves."

When Kim Tae-kyun asked, "Who do you want to be involved in business?" Yu Minsang replied, "It is possible for anyone but Kim Min-kyung." Kim Tae-kyun asked again, "How about Shin Bong-sun?"

Yu Minsang said, "Shin Bong-sun is a little bit like that. Kim Min-kyung and his family are Feelings. And Shin Bong-sun is motive. I have seen it for almost 20 years, "he confessed." I, Shin Bong-sun and Park Hwi-soon were Bermuda Triangle, but Park Hwi-soon escaped and I and Shin Bong-sun remained. "

Photo: SBS PowerFM 'Doosh Escape TV Cultwo Show'