"New year I love you" Americas, surprise Confessions "Yoo Jae-Suk is also my boss" Yura, "Wedge" ('TV Cultwo Show')

While the Americas and New Year appeared in the Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show and showed pink air, the Americas attracted attention by revealing their speciality toward Yoo Jae-Suk as Yurain.On the 29th SBS PowerFM Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show, singer Lee Mi-joo and New Year showed off their delightful delight in the Lets go only in the middle corner.On this day, DJ Kim Tae-kyun welcomed Lee Mi-joo, who appeared for a long time, and Lee Mi-joo joined Yura in What do you play? and is active in the entertainment industry.Kim Tae-kyun said, I was chairman of the Lee Mi-joo solo album promotion committee, but now I have a lot of musicians going to a company, is not it possible?Lee Mi-joo said, Please call your CEO Hee-yeol, I will give you your number. But you can not just do it You Hee-yeol.There are two representatives. I am the president of Yoo Jae-Suk. MBCs What Are You Playing?, which aired on the 19th, revealed that last week, MBTI (Personality Type Test) E (Extrovert) and I (Introverted) were drawn, and Yoo Jae-Suk was at home when he was depressed.The Americas laughed at the fact that they heard Yoo Jae-Suk, saying, I am not happy when I look at my account balance.In particular, New Year also spoke with the Americas on the day, and Kim Tae-kyun naturally mentioned the two pink love lines.The Americas started with the program Nolto and Hum Ai. My brother showed me that he liked me. He couldnt take his eyes off me.So I told him to contact me, he said coolly.New year also said, I did not contact you, but I like the Americas quite a bit. The Americas said, Are you Confessions now? New year said, I like the health of the Americas rather than rational.But the Americas said, Its time for a relationship.Today, he even actively told New Year, We are one day from today, and New year said, Do not shake your mind like that.It was when the camera was turned, he said.Kim Tae-kyun, who said, I love you, New year, said Kim Tae-kyun, I took the end of this as not sure.Meanwhile, the Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show is broadcast every day at 2 pm on SBS PowerFM.What do you do when you play?

While the Americas and New year appeared in the 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' and showed pink air, the Americas attracted attention by revealing their speciality toward Yoo Jae-Suk as 'Yurain'.

On the 29th SBS PowerFM 'Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show', singer Lee Mi-joo and New year showed off their delightful delight in the 'Let's go only in the middle' corner.

On this day, DJ Kim Tae-kyun welcomed Lee Mi-joo, who appeared for a long time, and Lee Mi-joo joined Yura in "What do you play?" and is active in the entertainment industry.

Kim Tae-kyun said, "I was chairman of the 'Lee Mi-joo solo album promotion committee', but now I have a lot of musicians going to a company, is not it possible? "Lee Mi-joo said," Please call your CEO Hee-yeol, I will give you your number. "But you can not just do it You Hee-yeol. There are two representatives. I am the president of Yoo Jae-Suk. "

MBC's What Are You Playing?, which aired on the 19th, revealed that last week, MBTI (Personality Type Test) E (Extrovert) and I (Introverted) were drawn, and Yoo Jae-Suk was at home when he was depressed. The Americas laughed at the fact that they heard Yoo Jae-Suk, saying, "I am not happy when I look at my account balance."

In particular, New year also spoke with the Americas on the day, and Kim Tae-kyun naturally mentioned the two pink love lines. The Americas started with the program "Nolto" and "Hum Ai." My brother showed me that he liked me. He couldn't take his eyes off me. “So I told him to contact me,” he said coolly.

New year also said, "I did not contact you, but I like the Americas quite a bit." The Americas said, "Are you Confessions now?" New year said, "I like the health of the Americas rather than rational."

But the Americas said, “It’s time for a relationship. Today, "he even actively told New year," We are one day from today, "and New year said," Do not shake your mind like that. It was when the camera was turned, "he said.

Kim Tae-kyun, who said, "I love you, New year," said Kim Tae-kyun, "I took the end of this as not sure."

Meanwhile, the 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' is broadcast every day at 2 pm on SBS PowerFM.

What do you do when you play?