"TV Cultwo Show" Americas "Antenna Representative You Hee-yeol - Two Yoo Jae-Suk, Give Me My Solo Album"

Singer Miju revealed her desire for a solo album.On SBS Power FMs Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th, the Americas appeared as a special DJ.DJ Kim Tae-kyun said, The Americas has become busier after entering a new agency. When the Americas were in their former agency, I was chairman of the Lee Mi-joo solo album promotion committee.Now, have you not gone to a lot of musicians? Please call your CEO Hee-yeol, said Miju, who joked that Ill let you know when DJ Kim Tae-kyun replied, I dont know where to contact you.The Americas also said, We have two representatives. One is President Yoo Jae-Suk. I am the boss.I want you to talk to them, he said. I want to come out with my solo album.

Singer Miju revealed her desire for a solo album.

On SBS Power FM's "Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter referred to as "TV Cultwo Show"), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th, the Americas appeared as a special DJ.

DJ Kim Tae-kyun said, "The Americas has become busier after entering a new agency." When the Americas were in their former agency, I was chairman of the Lee Mi-joo solo album promotion committee. Now, have you not gone to a lot of musicians? "

"Please call your CEO Hee-yeol," said Miju, who joked that "I'll let you know" when DJ Kim Tae-kyun replied, "I don't know where to contact you."

The Americas also said, "We have two representatives. One is President Yoo Jae-Suk. I am the boss. I want you to talk to them, "he said." I want to come out with my solo album. "