Kim Kyung-ran, starting a relationship? "I've had Confessions."

Kim Kyung-ran said on the 7th Instagram Yes I will be on my nose ...  I received Confessions! I am riding all alone in the world.Thank you. The photo shows candles on a cake decorated with strawberries, and also attracts attention because it has a decoration with the phrase I love you.Kim Kyung-ran was seen wrapping his cheeks around the camera, shy of shame; beauty thrills fans during Kim Kyung-ran, who is happily smiling.When Kim Kyung-rans article was released, the netizens celebrated Congratulations, I always want to be happy and Who is the lucky Confessions?Photo Kim Kyung-ran SNS

Kim Kyung-ran said on the 7th Instagram Yes "I will be on my nose ... I received Confessions! I am riding all alone in the world. Thank you. "

The photo shows candles on a cake decorated with strawberries, and also attracts attention because it has a decoration with the phrase "I love you." Kim Kyung-ran was seen wrapping his cheeks around the camera, shy of shame; beauty thrills fans during Kim Kyung-ran, who is happily smiling.

When Kim Kyung-ran's article was released, the netizens celebrated "Congratulations", "I always want to be happy" and "Who is the lucky Confessions?"

Photo Kim Kyung-ran SNS