Bomb Confessions "First Feeling Like Thumb" on Ji Sang-ryeol, Kim Kyung-ran (South Korean Foreigners)

Broadcaster Ji Sang-ryeol does bomb ConfessionsMBC Everlon South Korean Foreigners, which will be broadcast on February 16, is decorated with Quiz Solo Hell.Tonyan, Kim Kyung-ran and Ji Sang-ryeol will be presenting a big fun with storm talks. As the vice-head, the group Piwon Harmony Intak will appear and play a quiz showdown.Ji Sang-ryeol debuted in 1996 as a comedian of SBS 5th public offering, and was called an alchemist of language and informed the public with his expressive ability beyond his imagination and imagination in various entertainment programs.On the day of the broadcast, MC Kim Yong-man asks Ji Sang-ryeol, Is there anyone who is going to be a thumb these days? Ji Sang-ryeol said, I went back and forth last year.I dont understand that Im Thumb, but I met him in a few years.Ji Sang-ryeols bomb Confessions follow. The main character is Kim Kyung-ran.I first knew that it was a thumb because of Kim Kyung-ran. I ask if MC Park Myeong-su noticed Kim Kyung-ran. Kim Kyung-ran said, I did not notice at all.It was the first time in five years since the broadcast that we met in private. Today is the third time. The entire episode of the two pink episodes will be released on the show.

Broadcaster Ji Sang-ryeol does bomb Confessions

MBC Everlon South Korean Foreigners', which will be broadcast on February 16, is decorated with 'Quiz Solo Hell'. Tonyan, Kim Kyung-ran and Ji Sang-ryeol will be presenting a big fun with storm talks. As the vice-head, the group Piwon Harmony Intak will appear and play a quiz showdown.

Ji Sang-ryeol debuted in 1996 as a comedian of SBS 5th public offering, and was called 'an alchemist of language' and informed the public with his expressive ability beyond his imagination and imagination in various entertainment programs.

On the day of the broadcast, MC Kim Yong-man asks Ji Sang-ryeol, "Is there anyone who is going to be a thumb these days?" Ji Sang-ryeol said, "I went back and forth last year. I don’t understand that I’m Thumb, but I met him in a few years.”

Ji Sang-ryeol's bomb Confessions follow. "The main character is Kim Kyung-ran. I first knew that it was a thumb because of Kim Kyung-ran. "

I ask if MC Park Myeong-su noticed Kim Kyung-ran. Kim Kyung-ran said, "I did not notice at all. It was the first time in five years since the broadcast that we met in private. Today is the third time.” The entire episode of the two pink episodes will be released on the show.