Kim Kyung-ran, why he was so upset by holding on to the toilet bowl "it hurt so much" (South Korean Foreigners')

Kim Kyung-ran, a former South Korean Foreigners announcer, talks about his solo grievances.The MBC Everlon entertainment program South Korean Foreigners, which will be broadcast on the 16th, will be featured in Quiz Solo Hell with three solo members of the Republic of Korea.Singer Tonyan, broadcaster Kim Kyung-ran, Ji Sang-ryeol and group Piwon Harmony member Intak appear as vice-heads and play quiz showdown.Kim Kyung-ran debuted in 2001 as a public announcer for KBS 27, and became a signboard announcer with Sponge and News 9.After leaving KBS in 2012, he has been active after the pre-declaration.On this day, MC Kim Yong-man asks, What happened to me when I caught a toilet in the bathroom a while ago and cried.Kim Kyung-ran said, The original floor is slippery, so I always walk carefully, but I stepped on that day and slipped.I cried because I was so sick. Kim Kyung-ran, in particular, said, If I did not get up there, I might have been left for a few days.Ji Sang-ryeol, who heard this, is a veteran solo, who conveys the survival honey tips for one persons household and sympathizes with Kim Kyung-rans grievances.Kim Kyung-rans quiz challenge and lament as a funny solo can be found through MBC Everlon South Korean Foreigners broadcasted at 8:30 pm on the 16th.MBC Everlon.

Kim Kyung-ran, a former South Korean Foreigners announcer, talks about his solo grievances.

The MBC Everlon entertainment program South Korean Foreigners, which will be broadcast on the 16th, will be featured in Quiz Solo Hell with three solo members of the Republic of Korea. Singer Tonyan, broadcaster Kim Kyung-ran, Ji Sang-ryeol and group Piwon Harmony member Intak appear as vice-heads and play quiz showdown.

Kim Kyung-ran debuted in 2001 as a public announcer for KBS 27, and became a signboard announcer with 'Sponge' and 'News 9'. After leaving KBS in 2012, he has been active after the pre-declaration.

On this day, MC Kim Yong-man asks, "What happened to me when I caught a toilet in the bathroom a while ago and cried." Kim Kyung-ran said, "The original floor is slippery, so I always walk carefully, but I stepped on that day and slipped. I cried because I was so sick. "

Kim Kyung-ran, in particular, said, "If I did not get up there, I might have been left for a few days." Ji Sang-ryeol, who heard this, is a veteran solo, who conveys the survival honey tips for one person's household and sympathizes with Kim Kyung-ran's grievances.

Kim Kyung-ran's quiz challenge and lament as a funny solo can be found through MBC Everlon South Korean Foreigners' broadcasted at 8:30 pm on the 16th.

MBC Everlon.