Kim Kyung-ran, on the street, is a little bit of a "how do you get home?" Oh, I'm so sleepy."

Kim Kyung-ran said on his 10th day, Now I am going to take out Ulleungdo memories 2. I am late for anything that started to get sick because I did not get sick on the ship and stepped on the land.Thanks to this, I came to the romantic beach and looked at the scenery and lay down on my side. By the way, Professor Moon, who has been sick and sick on the boat,# Its okay to be fast. The video shows Kim Kyung-ran lying on the street in the pain of land sickness. When his acquaintance asked, How did you get home? He laughed weakly and said, Oh.I was so sleepy, he laughed with a witty answer.Meanwhile, Kim Kyung-ran joined KBS 27 as an announcer in 2001 and left in 2012. He is currently a freelancer.

Kim Kyung-ran said on his 10th day, "Now I am going to take out Ulleungdo memories 2. I am late for anything that started to get sick because I did not get sick on the ship and stepped on the land. Thanks to this, I came to the romantic beach and looked at the scenery and lay down on my side. By the way, Professor Moon, who has been sick and sick on the boat, # It's okay to be fast. "

The video shows Kim Kyung-ran lying on the street in the pain of land sickness. When his acquaintance asked, "How did you get home?" He laughed weakly and said, "Oh. I was so sleepy, "he laughed with a witty answer.

Meanwhile, Kim Kyung-ran joined KBS 27 as an announcer in 2001 and left in 2012. He is currently a freelancer.