"Go ahead," Song Chong-gug says his close brother's wife wants to hug him once, "flipping."

In Star Documentary My Way, Song Chong-gug had time with his acquaintance couple.On the 3rd, TV Chosun entertainment Star Documentary My Way Song Chong-gug was drawn.With the star documentary on Song Chong-gug on the day, I moved to my acquaintances house, my brother who made me come into the mountain.Song Chong-gug said, I always get in touch with you at the time of the rice, and I always go to eat even if I do not contact you. I was invited today.The acquaintance, who is the wife of an acquaintance and is a brother-in-law to Song Chong-gug, said, My thing (?I do not want to hug him once, and Song Chong-gug joked, Take it, and laughed, saying, Do you want to call me a mother? In the meantime, he told his acquaintance, The style that two people embrace.Song Chong-gug added, The original (character) is not good at my inner color, it is habitual and habitual. It was not a personality to talk about when I had a hard time. It was a habit to overcome alone if it was difficult, but it was precious people who helped me to go to society.It was a new hobby to make a dipping liquor. It was also revealed to be a difficult-to-see wasp.Song Chong-gug, who is staying with the local residents, said, It is good to be together, it is a healing of the mind, more than that. I always want to give back the things I received, I always thank you, I always want to talk to you whenever you have a village.Star Documentary My Way screen captures

In 'Star Documentary My Way', Song Chong-gug had time with his acquaintance couple.

On the 3rd, TV Chosun entertainment 'Star Documentary My Way' Song Chong-gug was drawn.

With the star documentary on Song Chong-gug on the day, I moved to my acquaintance's house, my brother who made me come into the mountain.

Song Chong-gug said, "I always get in touch with you at the time of the rice, and I always go to eat even if I do not contact you." "I was invited today."

The acquaintance, who is the wife of an acquaintance and is a brother-in-law to Song Chong-gug, said, "My thing (? I do not want to hug him once, "and Song Chong-gug joked," Take it, "and laughed, saying," Do you want to call me a mother? " In the meantime, he told his acquaintance, "The style that two people embrace."

Song Chong-gug added, "The original (character) is not good at my inner color, it is habitual and habitual." "It was not a personality to talk about when I had a hard time. It was a habit to overcome alone if it was difficult, but it was precious people who helped me to go to society."

It was a new hobby to make a dipping liquor. It was also revealed to be a difficult-to-see wasp.

Song Chong-gug, who is staying with the local residents, said, "It is good to be together, it is a healing of the mind, more than that." "I always want to give back the things I received, I always thank you, I always want to talk to you whenever you have a village."

'Star Documentary My Way' screen captures