Yang Hak-Seon dancer wife "husband Fusang, I wanted to take my leg off" 'My Way'

I want to walk my wife to a gold medal before retirement.The wife of Yang Hak-Seon, the first gold medalist in the history of Korean gymnastics, will be unveiled for the first time on TV CHOSUN Star Documentary My Way (hereinafter referred to as My Way) broadcast on April 24th.At the 2012 London Olympics, Yang Hak-Seon, who won the gold medal at the age of 19, was highly praised by foreign athletes and became a world-class player.He also got the modifier God of the Doma.However, he has suffered a series of Achilles tendon ruptures and hamstring Fusang due to hard training, and he is in a slump, and he can not perform his best in his prime.Now Fusang is taking on the trauma and continuing the challenge beyond his own limitations.Such a strong support and support of Yang Hak-Seon player is the first to be released in the lovely wife.The wife, who is a dancer, is the main character who makes the charismatic Olympic hero on the board as patriarch.My wife kept his side, which was not smooth since his early 20s, and did not spare any support.Yang Hak-Seon said he was sicker than anyone else, saying he wanted to take my legs off at the leg Fusang.Yang Hak-Seon said, I am so grateful to my wife who has overcome the difficult times, saying, A woman who is too good is next to me.

"I want to walk my wife to a gold medal before retirement."

The wife of Yang Hak-Seon, the first gold medalist in the history of Korean gymnastics, will be unveiled for the first time on TV CHOSUN 'Star Documentary My Way' (hereinafter referred to as My Way) broadcast on April 24th.

At the 2012 London Olympics, Yang Hak-Seon, who won the gold medal at the age of 19, was highly praised by foreign athletes and became a world-class player. He also got the modifier "God of the Doma".

However, he has suffered a series of Achilles tendon ruptures and hamstring Fusang due to hard training, and he is in a slump, and he can not perform his best in his prime. Now Fusang is taking on the trauma and continuing the challenge beyond his own limitations.

Such a strong support and support of Yang Hak-Seon player is the first to be released in the lovely wife. The wife, who is a dancer, is the main character who makes the charismatic 'Olympic hero' on the board as 'patriarch'. My wife kept his side, which was not smooth since his early 20s, and did not spare any support. Yang Hak-Seon said he was sicker than anyone else, saying he wanted to "take my legs off" at the leg Fusang. Yang Hak-Seon said, "I am so grateful to my wife who has overcome the difficult times, saying, 'A woman who is too good is next to me.'