Shu Im Hyo-Sung first listed in malicious divorce theory "not true"

S.E.S Suga Im Hyo-Sung, separation, and divorce, but it was confirmed that it was not true.As a result of the 20th coverage, Shu said that her husband Im Hyo-Sung and diverce were on the verge of appearing on TV Joson Dynasty Star Documentary My Way, but the closest aides said that the separation and diverce rumors were not true.Currently, Shu is studying broadcasting and gambling treatment Kochi certificate without a special agency, and there was a close associate who helped him.I do not want my husband and children to be disclosed or mentioned in Suga broadcasts or media now, Choi said. For that reason, I did not say in detail (at My Way), but I did not do it because I separated or did a divorce.Due to the speculative articles of various media, the separation and divorce surrounding the Shu and Im Hyo-Sung couple spread.Since then, Star Documentary My Way has been talked about by her husband, and there has been a lot of disagreements.In addition, Choi repeatedly expressed his regret that he was not true about the indiscriminate spread of speculation about Eshus husband and three brothers and sisters.Shu recently challenged the gambling treatment Kochi certification with the idea of ​​helping people in the same situation as himself, and started studying to get the beginner Kochi qualification.According to Choi, Shu received information about coaching with the Korean gaming management problem center while taking My Way.I could have ended up with a one-time shooting, but I thought I should learn more by myself.In addition, Choi said, Suga does not try to hide or hide mistakes in the past, he added. I have a strong will to share my experience in the future and to take responsibility for mistakes while helping others.On the other hand, Shu appeared on domestic broadcasting for the first time since the gambling controversy through TV Joson Dynasty Star Documentary My Way broadcast on the 10th.The sea and Eugene of S.E.S, which boast 25 years of friendship, cheered for their return and gave warm advice.MBC Provides, Shu SNS
S.E.S Suga Im Hyo-Sung, separation, and divorce, but it was confirmed that it was not true.As a result of the 20th coverage, Shu said that her husband Im Hyo-Sung and diverce were on the verge of appearing on TV Joson Dynasty Star Documentary My Way, but the closest aides said that the separation and diverce rumors were not true.Currently, Shu is studying broadcasting and gambling treatment Kochi certificate without a special agency, and there was a close associate who helped him.I do not want my husband and children to be disclosed or mentioned in Suga broadcasts or media now, Choi said. For that reason, I did not say in detail (at My Way), but I did not do it because I separated or did a divorce.Due to the speculative articles of various media, the separation and divorce surrounding the Shu and Im Hyo-Sung couple spread.Since then, Star Documentary My Way has been talked about by her husband, and there has been a lot of disagreements.In addition, Choi repeatedly expressed his regret that he was not true about the indiscriminate spread of speculation about Eshus husband and three brothers and sisters.Shu recently challenged the gambling treatment Kochi certification with the idea of ​​helping people in the same situation as himself, and started studying to get the beginner Kochi qualification.According to Choi, Shu received information about coaching with the Korean gaming management problem center while taking My Way.I could have ended up with a one-time shooting, but I thought I should learn more by myself.In addition, Choi said, Suga does not try to hide or hide mistakes in the past, he added. I have a strong will to share my experience in the future and to take responsibility for mistakes while helping others.On the other hand, Shu appeared on domestic broadcasting for the first time since the gambling controversy through TV Joson Dynasty Star Documentary My Way broadcast on the 10th.The sea and Eugene of S.E.S, which boast 25 years of friendship, cheered for their return and gave warm advice.MBC Provides, Shu SNS

S.E.S Suga Im Hyo-Sung, separation, and divorce, but it was confirmed that it was not true.

As a result of the 20th coverage, Shu said that her husband Im Hyo-Sung and diverce were on the verge of appearing on TV Joson Dynasty 'Star Documentary My Way', but the closest aides said that the separation and diverce rumors were not true.

Currently, Shu is studying broadcasting and gambling treatment Kochi certificate without a special agency, and there was a close associate who helped him.

"I do not want my husband and children to be disclosed or mentioned in Suga broadcasts or media now," Choi said. "For that reason, I did not say in detail (at 'My Way'), but I did not do it because I separated or did a divorce."

Due to the speculative articles of various media, the separation and divorce surrounding the Shu and Im Hyo-Sung couple spread. Since then, 'Star Documentary My Way' has been talked about by her husband, and there has been a lot of disagreements.

In addition, Choi repeatedly expressed his regret that he was "not true" about the indiscriminate spread of speculation about Eshu's husband and three brothers and sisters.

Shu recently challenged the gambling treatment Kochi certification with the idea of ​​helping people in the same situation as himself, and started studying to get the beginner Kochi qualification.

According to Choi, Shu received information about coaching with the Korean gaming management problem center while taking 'My Way'. I could have ended up with a one-time shooting, but I thought I should learn more by myself.

In addition, Choi said, "Suga does not try to hide or hide mistakes in the past," he added. "I have a strong will to share my experience in the future and to take responsibility for mistakes while helping others."

On the other hand, Shu appeared on domestic broadcasting for the first time since the gambling controversy through TV Joson Dynasty 'Star Documentary My Way' broadcast on the 10th. The sea and Eugene of S.E.S, which boast 25 years of friendship, cheered for their return and gave warm advice.

MBC Provides, Shu SNS