"God of the Doma" Yang Hak-Seon, wife's first public release..."So much overbearing woman" (My Way)

Gold medalist Yang Hak-Seon unveils his daily life with his wife for the first timeOn TV Joson Dynasty Star Documentary My Way (hereinafter referred to as My Way), which is broadcast on the 24th, the first gold medalist Yang Hak-Seon will appear in Korean gymnastics history.At the time of the 2012 London Olympics, Yang Hak-Seon, who won the gold medal at the age of 19, was highly praised by foreign athletes and became a world-class player.He also got the modifier God of the Doma.However, he has suffered a series of Achilles tendon ruptures and hamstring Fusang due to hard training, and he is in a slump, and he can not perform his best in his prime.Now Fusang is taking on the trauma and continuing the challenge beyond his own limitations.The lovely wife, who is a strong supporter and support of such a Yang Hak-Seon player, is first revealed in My Way.The wife, who is a dancer, is the main character who makes the charismatic Olympic hero on the board as patriarch.My wife kept his side, which was not smooth since his early 20s, and did not spare any support.He also says he was sicker than anyone, saying, I wanted to take my legs off to Yang Hak-Seons leg Fusang.Yang Hak-Seon said, I am so grateful to my wife who has overcome the difficult times, saying, A woman who is too good is next to me.Meanwhile, a meeting with Professor Yeo Hong-chul of Kyunghee University, a legend of Korean gymnastics, The God of the One Great Thoma, is also drawn. The two have continued their extraordinary relationship between seniors and juniors at Gwangju Physical Education High School.Yang Hak-Seon said, If there was no two skills, there was no Yang Hak-Seon technology. The foundation of the gold medal was senior.Professor Yeo Hong-chul said, Yang Hak-Seons gold medal was confirmed, and I screamed so much that I was excited about joy.My Way airs at 7:50 p.m. on Monday.Photo: TV Joson Dynasty Star Documentary My Way
Gold medalist Yang Hak-Seon unveils his daily life with his wife for the first timeOn TV Joson Dynasty Star Documentary My Way (hereinafter referred to as My Way), which is broadcast on the 24th, the first gold medalist Yang Hak-Seon will appear in Korean gymnastics history.At the time of the 2012 London Olympics, Yang Hak-Seon, who won the gold medal at the age of 19, was highly praised by foreign athletes and became a world-class player.He also got the modifier God of the Doma.However, he has suffered a series of Achilles tendon ruptures and hamstring Fusang due to hard training, and he is in a slump, and he can not perform his best in his prime.Now Fusang is taking on the trauma and continuing the challenge beyond his own limitations.The lovely wife, who is a strong supporter and support of such a Yang Hak-Seon player, is first revealed in My Way.The wife, who is a dancer, is the main character who makes the charismatic Olympic hero on the board as patriarch.My wife kept his side, which was not smooth since his early 20s, and did not spare any support.He also says he was sicker than anyone, saying, I wanted to take my legs off to Yang Hak-Seons leg Fusang.Yang Hak-Seon said, I am so grateful to my wife who has overcome the difficult times, saying, A woman who is too good is next to me.Meanwhile, a meeting with Professor Yeo Hong-chul of Kyunghee University, a legend of Korean gymnastics, The God of the One Great Thoma, is also drawn. The two have continued their extraordinary relationship between seniors and juniors at Gwangju Physical Education High School.Yang Hak-Seon said, If there was no two skills, there was no Yang Hak-Seon technology. The foundation of the gold medal was senior.Professor Yeo Hong-chul said, Yang Hak-Seons gold medal was confirmed, and I screamed so much that I was excited about joy.My Way airs at 7:50 p.m. on Monday.Photo: TV Joson Dynasty Star Documentary My Way

Gold medalist Yang Hak-Seon unveils his daily life with his wife for the first time

On TV Joson Dynasty 'Star Documentary My Way' (hereinafter referred to as 'My Way'), which is broadcast on the 24th, the first gold medalist Yang Hak-Seon will appear in Korean gymnastics history.

At the time of the 2012 London Olympics, Yang Hak-Seon, who won the gold medal at the age of 19, was highly praised by foreign athletes and became a world-class player. He also got the modifier "God of the Doma".

However, he has suffered a series of Achilles tendon ruptures and hamstring Fusang due to hard training, and he is in a slump, and he can not perform his best in his prime. Now Fusang is taking on the trauma and continuing the challenge beyond his own limitations.

The lovely wife, who is a strong supporter and support of such a Yang Hak-Seon player, is first revealed in 'My Way'. The wife, who is a dancer, is the main character who makes the charismatic 'Olympic hero' on the board as 'patriarch'.

My wife kept his side, which was not smooth since his early 20s, and did not spare any support. He also says he was sicker than anyone, saying, "I wanted to take my legs off" to Yang Hak-Seon's leg Fusang. Yang Hak-Seon said, "I am so grateful to my wife who has overcome the difficult times, saying, 'A woman who is too good is next to me.'

Meanwhile, a meeting with Professor Yeo Hong-chul of Kyunghee University, a legend of Korean gymnastics, "The God of the One Great Thoma," is also drawn. The two have continued their extraordinary relationship between seniors and juniors at Gwangju Physical Education High School. Yang Hak-Seon said, "If there was no two skills, there was no Yang Hak-Seon technology." "The foundation of the gold medal was senior." Professor Yeo Hong-chul said, "Yang Hak-Seon's gold medal was confirmed, and I screamed so much that I was excited about joy."

"My Way" airs at 7:50 p.m. on Monday.

Photo: TV Joson Dynasty 'Star Documentary My Way'