"Ahn Jung-hwan is only for years": Jin Young-don lament in past cosmetics adverts for Kim Jae Won (The rooftop)

Jeong Hyeong-don admired the beauty during Kim Jae Wons still-life.Actor Kim Jae Won appeared on KBS 2TV Problem Child in House broadcast on October 26th.When Actor Kim Jae Won appeared on the show, Song Eun mentioned the advertisement of cosmetics with Ahn Jung-hwan, who was a topic of the past, and Jeong Hyeong-don said, I met Ahn Jung-hwan yesterday.I think only Ahn Jung-hwan has been hit by years, and I feel like Ive been hit by myself on my way, he said, laughing.Kim Jae Won said, Ahn Jung-hwan was Terius, but I thought he would be a good athlete, but he was a dwarf.I think its much better to see you gain weight now, Kim Sook said. I dont think youve changed.Kim Jae Won confessed, I am a lot of weight, 14kg, when he praised his still appearance.Kim Jae Won said, I decided to take the top off because it looks like an underwear advertisement because I wear a white top.Ahn Jung-hwan was a dwarf, double the size, and when he took off, he looked so small that he wore sleeveless, and I took off and filmed him, he said.
Jeong Hyeong-don admired the beauty during Kim Jae Wons still-life.Actor Kim Jae Won appeared on KBS 2TV Problem Child in House broadcast on October 26th.When Actor Kim Jae Won appeared on the show, Song Eun mentioned the advertisement of cosmetics with Ahn Jung-hwan, who was a topic of the past, and Jeong Hyeong-don said, I met Ahn Jung-hwan yesterday.I think only Ahn Jung-hwan has been hit by years, and I feel like Ive been hit by myself on my way, he said, laughing.Kim Jae Won said, Ahn Jung-hwan was Terius, but I thought he would be a good athlete, but he was a dwarf.I think its much better to see you gain weight now, Kim Sook said. I dont think youve changed.Kim Jae Won confessed, I am a lot of weight, 14kg, when he praised his still appearance.Kim Jae Won said, I decided to take the top off because it looks like an underwear advertisement because I wear a white top.Ahn Jung-hwan was a dwarf, double the size, and when he took off, he looked so small that he wore sleeveless, and I took off and filmed him, he said.

Jeong Hyeong-don admired the beauty during Kim Jae Won's still-life.

Actor Kim Jae Won appeared on KBS 2TV Problem Child in House' broadcast on October 26th.

When Actor Kim Jae Won appeared on the show, Song Eun mentioned the advertisement of cosmetics with Ahn Jung-hwan, who was a topic of the past, and Jeong Hyeong-don said, "I met Ahn Jung-hwan yesterday. “I think only Ahn Jung-hwan has been hit by years, and I feel like I’ve been hit by myself on my way,” he said, laughing.

Kim Jae Won said, "Ahn Jung-hwan was Terius, but I thought he would be a good athlete, but he was a dwarf. “I think it’s much better to see you gain weight now,” Kim Sook said. “I don’t think you’ve changed. Kim Jae Won confessed, "I am a lot of weight, 14kg," when he praised his still appearance.

Kim Jae Won said, "I decided to take the top off because it looks like an underwear advertisement because I wear a white top. “Ahn Jung-hwan was a dwarf, double the size, and when he took off, he looked so small that he wore sleeveless, and I took off and filmed him,” he said.