"I admit my fault"...Kim Jung-hyun, Kim Tae-hee, spoke after going to the agency

Kim Jung-hyun first revealed his feelings on his SNS after the controversy over his dispute with his former agency and the exposure of the Messenger conversation with his past lover, Seo Ye-ji, through his instagram on the 25th.Kim Jung-hyun said, I am sorry if there is a person who is uncomfortable with me writing.I have been encouraged to convey my heart to those who have tried and prayed for me. I reflect on my failure to take responsibility for one choice, and I admit that I was busy blaming someone and that I was not healthy on my own.This article is also a reflection statement that I write myself, he said indirectly, referring to the controversy over the late attitude.Kim Jung-hyun said, No matter what I have to pay back and what I have to approach the public, there is nothing I can do but smoke. He said that he was nested in the new company KahaaniJessie JFord Motor Company.He then thanked the fans and bowed his head once again with an apology.On the 24th, the day before Kim Jung-hyun opened his mouth, KahaaniJessie JFord Motor Company, which belongs to Actor Kim Tae-hee, Seo In-kook, Yoo Seung-ho and Lee Wan, reported on the signing of the exclusive contract with Kim Jung-hyun.At the time, KahaaniJessie J said, I was paying attention to the talent of Kim Jung-hyun as an actor.We have sincerely talked and built trust with each other for a long time since we learned that Kim Jung-hyun is continuing his own moves.Kim Jung-hyun was in an exclusive contract dispute with his former agency O & Entertainment in April, when he explained his enthusiasm with Actor Seo Ji-hye.Here, the filming of Drama Time three years ago and the unfaithful attitude at the time of the production presentation were reexamined and controversial.Also, the Messenger conversation with Seo Ye-ji, who was a lover at the time of Time shooting, was revealed and the controversy was added.A series of reports quoting a Time field official at the time of the controversy also emerged, revealing that Kim Jung-hyun had lunged at the Time crew and fellow actors.Kim Jung-hyun apologized for his work three years ago late through a public relations agency.Photo = DB
Kim Jung-hyun first revealed his feelings on his SNS after the controversy over his dispute with his former agency and the exposure of the Messenger conversation with his past lover, Seo Ye-ji, through his instagram on the 25th.Kim Jung-hyun said, I am sorry if there is a person who is uncomfortable with me writing.I have been encouraged to convey my heart to those who have tried and prayed for me. I reflect on my failure to take responsibility for one choice, and I admit that I was busy blaming someone and that I was not healthy on my own.This article is also a reflection statement that I write myself, he said indirectly, referring to the controversy over the late attitude.Kim Jung-hyun said, No matter what I have to pay back and what I have to approach the public, there is nothing I can do but smoke. He said that he was nested in the new company KahaaniJessie JFord Motor Company.He then thanked the fans and bowed his head once again with an apology.On the 24th, the day before Kim Jung-hyun opened his mouth, KahaaniJessie JFord Motor Company, which belongs to Actor Kim Tae-hee, Seo In-kook, Yoo Seung-ho and Lee Wan, reported on the signing of the exclusive contract with Kim Jung-hyun.At the time, KahaaniJessie J said, I was paying attention to the talent of Kim Jung-hyun as an actor.We have sincerely talked and built trust with each other for a long time since we learned that Kim Jung-hyun is continuing his own moves.Kim Jung-hyun was in an exclusive contract dispute with his former agency O & Entertainment in April, when he explained his enthusiasm with Actor Seo Ji-hye.Here, the filming of Drama Time three years ago and the unfaithful attitude at the time of the production presentation were reexamined and controversial.Also, the Messenger conversation with Seo Ye-ji, who was a lover at the time of Time shooting, was revealed and the controversy was added.A series of reports quoting a Time field official at the time of the controversy also emerged, revealing that Kim Jung-hyun had lunged at the Time crew and fellow actors.Kim Jung-hyun apologized for his work three years ago late through a public relations agency.Photo = DB

Kim Jung-hyun first revealed his feelings on his SNS after the controversy over his dispute with his former agency and the exposure of The Messenger conversation with his past lover, Seo Ye-ji, through his instagram on the 25th.

Kim Jung-hyun said, "I am sorry if there is a person who is uncomfortable with me writing. I have been encouraged to convey my heart to those who have tried and prayed for me. "

“I reflect on my failure to take responsibility for one choice, and I admit that I was busy blaming someone and that I was not healthy on my own. This article is also a reflection statement that I write myself, "he said indirectly, referring to the controversy over the late attitude.

Kim Jung-hyun said, "No matter what I have to pay back and what I have to approach the public, there is nothing I can do but smoke." He said that he was nested in the new company Kahaani Jessie J Ford Motor Company. He then thanked the fans and bowed his head once again with an apology.

On the 24th, the day before Kim Jung-hyun opened his mouth, Kahaani Jessie J Ford Motor Company, which belongs to Actor Kim Tae-hee, Seo In-kook, Yoo Seung-ho and Lee Wan, reported on the signing of the Exclusive Contract with Kim Jung-hyun. At the time, Kahaani Jessie J said, "I was paying attention to the talent of Kim Jung-hyun as an Actor. “We have sincerely talked and built trust with each other for a long time since we learned that Kim Jung-hyun is continuing his own moves.”

Kim Jung-hyun was in an Exclusive Contract dispute with his former agency O & Entertainment in April, when he explained his enthusiasm with Actor Seo Ji-hye. Here, the filming of Drama Time three years ago and the unfaithful attitude at the time of the production presentation were reexamined and controversial.

Also, The Messenger conversation with Seo Ye-ji, who was a lover at the time of 'Time' shooting, was revealed and the controversy was added. A series of reports quoting a Time field official at the time of the controversy also emerged, revealing that Kim Jung-hyun had lunged at the Time crew and fellow Actors. Kim Jung-hyun apologized for his work three years ago late through a public relations agency.

Photo = DB