Jung Soo-jung "10 years ago, 'Kim Jae-wook and I'm So embarrassed' interview, " (Crazy Love: Overwelmed by a Relentless God)

On the 7th, KBS2s first broadcast of the new monthly drama Crazy Love: Overwelmed by a Relentless God was presented online production presentation.Director Kim Jung-hyun was confirmed in Corona 19, and did not attend the production presentation and answered the question in writing.Kim Jae-wook said, I was surprised to hear about the casting of Jung Soo-jung, because it was an image of the Ice Princess externally because it was not read in the character Lee Shin-ah.It was new.As an actor, I was glad to be a friend who was curious, and I was not worried about seeing the work called Sweet Sweet, and Jung Soo-jung said, The first impression was the feeling of Kim Jae-bookAwesome. Kim Jae-wooks aura. But the sultry laugh was the Reversal story. He laughs as he sees his teeth. It was surprising.Acting breathing also hit well from the beginning, he said.Also mentioned was an interview that Jung Soo-jung said 10 years ago that he wanted to take We Are Married with Kim Jae-wook.Jung Soo-jung said, I was 17 years old at the time. I was asked about F-X members because they were shooting We Are Married.I am a minor and I am not married, but Kim Jae-wook is cool. The title of the article was I want to take a right with Kim Jae-wook.I was embarrassed at first, but I had forgotten for 10 years. Kim Jae-wook said, It was fun. At that time, I was asked to send a video letter to Jung Soo-jung.I was seventeen years old, and I was just a few times older than my ideal. I was just like, I am the ideal person.Crazy Love: Overwelmed by a Relentless God (played by Kim Bo-gum, directed by Kim Jung-hyun) is a sweet salvage romance drama by secretary Lee Shin-ah, who was sentenced to death and Kim Jae-wook, a lecturer who was foreshadowed by murder. Here.Here, we will join up with Nogojin and the vice-president Oh Se-gi (Ha Jun-min), who made the education of the high tower the best in the industry, to form various relationships and enrich the drama.Crazy Love: Overwelmed by a Relentless God will be broadcast today (7th) at 9:30 p.m.

On the 7th, KBS2's first broadcast of the new monthly Drama Crazy Love: Overwelmed by a Relentless God was presented online production presentation. Director Kim Jung-hyun was confirmed in Corona 19, and did not attend the production presentation and answered the question in writing.

Kim Jae-wook said, “I was surprised to hear about the casting of Jung Soo-jung, because it was an image of the 'Ice Princess' externally because it was not read in the character Lee Shin-ah. It was new. As an Actor, I was glad to be a friend who was curious, and I was not worried about seeing the work called 'Sweet Sweet', and Jung Soo-jung said, "The first impression was the feeling of 'Kim Jae-book' Awesome. Kim Jae-wook’s aura. But the sultry laugh was the Reversal story. He laughs as he sees his teeth. It was surprising. Acting breathing also hit well from the beginning, "he said.

Also mentioned was an interview that Jung Soo-jung said 10 years ago that he wanted to take "We Are Married" with Kim Jae-wook.

Jung Soo-jung said, "I was 17 years old at the time. I was asked about F-X members because they were shooting 'We Are Married'. 'I am a minor and I am not married, but Kim Jae-wook is cool.' The title of the article was 'I want to take a right with Kim Jae-wook'. I was embarrassed at first, but I had forgotten for 10 years. "

Kim Jae-wook said, "It was fun. At that time, I was asked to send a video letter to Jung Soo-jung. I was seventeen years old, and I was just a few times older than my ideal. I was just like, "I am the ideal person."

Crazy Love: Overwelmed by a Relentless God (played by Kim Bo-gum, directed by Kim Jung-hyun) is a sweet salvage romance Drama by secretary Lee Shin-ah, who was sentenced to death and Kim Jae-wook, a lecturer who was foreshadowed by murder. Here. Here, we will join up with Nogojin and the vice-president Oh Se-gi (Ha Jun-min), who made the education of the high tower the best in the industry, to form various relationships and enrich the Drama.

Crazy Love: Overwelmed by a Relentless God will be broadcast today (7th) at 9:30 p.m.