Kim Jung-hyun, first heartfelt confession after Seo Ye-ji controversy "I just think I can not live"

Actor Kim Jung-hyun, who was in a scandal over privacy controversy, resumed his SNS activities, seven months after the gas-lighting scandal.Kim Jung-hyun posted a long article on his instagram on the 7th, saying, I was so overcongratulated, I am grateful that it is difficult to write.Kim Jung-hyun said, I was worried about what to express my mind and where to tell this story, while Kim Jung-hyuns fans prepared various events to celebrate his birthday.I know that you have brought gifts and posted advertisements, and that you have rented a cafe. I know, but I can not walk easily. I am so sorry and thankful. There have been many things and many changes. Im not sure how Ill look to you yet.Just as you cheered me, I am spending a day learning how to live as a me.I was born every time I saw my birthday, but I think I should not live. Im now preparing for the next step after finishing the movie well, and Ill be ready to say good-bye, he added, adding that he was doing his best.Meanwhile, Kim Jung-hyun stopped working in April last year due to a gas lighting controversy related to his ex-lover Seo Ye-ji.Kim Jung-hyun, who spent his time in self-reliance, is preparing to return to the company with a contract with his new agency Story Jay Company.Hi, this is Kim Jung-hyun.I was so overcongratulated. Thank you so much for writing. Ive been wondering what to say, where to tell this story.I know youve got gifts, youve got ads, youve rented cafes. I know, but I couldnt walk easily. Im so sorry.There were many things going on, and there were many changes in me, and Im not sure yet what Im going to look like to you.I am just spending a day learning how to live as a me, just as you cheer me up.My birthday is just a birth, but when I gather the hearts that I take care of every time, I just think I should not live.I was able to spend the day with a lot of support and celebration this year. Thank you again.For your information, I am preparing for the next step after finishing the movie well. I will prepare well for you to greet me in good shape.

Actor Kim Jung-hyun, who was in a scandal over privacy controversy, resumed his SNS activities, seven months after the gas-lighting scandal.

Kim Jung-hyun posted a long article on his instagram on the 7th, saying, "I was so overcongratulated, I am grateful that it is difficult to write."

Kim Jung-hyun said, "I was worried about what to express my mind and where to tell this story, while Kim Jung-hyun's fans prepared various events to celebrate his birthday. I know that you have brought gifts and posted advertisements, and that you have rented a cafe. I know, but I can not walk easily. I am so sorry and thankful. "

“There have been many things and many changes. I’m not sure how I’ll look to you yet. Just as you cheered me, I am spending a day learning how to live as a me. I was born every time I saw my birthday, but I think I should not live. "

“I’m now preparing for the next step after finishing the movie well, and I’ll be ready to say good-bye,” he added, adding that he was doing his best.

Meanwhile, Kim Jung-hyun stopped working in April last year due to a gas lighting controversy related to his ex-lover Seo Ye-ji. Kim Jung-hyun, who spent his time in self-reliance, is preparing to return to the company with a contract with his new agency Story Jay Company.

Hi, this is Kim Jung-hyun.

I was so overcongratulated. Thank you so much for writing. I've been wondering what to say, where to tell this story.

I know you've got gifts, you've got ads, you've rented cafes. I know, but I couldn't walk easily. I'm so sorry.

There were many things going on, and there were many changes in me, and I'm not sure yet what I'm going to look like to you. I am just spending a day learning how to live as a me, just as you cheer me up.

My birthday is just a birth, but when I gather the hearts that I take care of every time, I just think I should not live.

I was able to spend the day with a lot of support and celebration this year. Thank you again.

For your information, I am preparing for the next step after finishing the movie well. I will prepare well for you to greet me in good shape.