Hangout with Yoo' Yoo Jae-Suk "I'm the first undereducated person in the Antenna Music, I've been playing office Zazu since before"

In Hangout with Yoo, Yoo Jae-Suk told the background of joining Antenna Music.MBC Hangout with Yoo, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 18th, contained the story of Hangout with Yoo + crew 5 people (Yoo Jae-Suk, Jin Jun-ha, Haha, Shin Bong-sun, Lee Mi-ju).On this day, Jeong Jun-ha asked Yoo Jae-Suk, who recently entered Antenna Music while moving by car, Why did you go there when there was only a musician?Yoo Jae-Suk boasted, I am the first underachiever in our company, a math genius I boast about; I am a child who solved math problems when I was stressed.After that, Haha joined the collection of knives, which was followed by Dream.While talking about the moment when each other felt nice, Haha told Yoo Jae-Suk, It was cool when I took an Anna profile photo.I thought I was going to the election with a capitalist smile. At this time, the crew gave a comment to the netizens about the Yoo Jae-Suk profile.One of them was a hot feeling that comes from IT or securities, a toy composer when you look at visuals.Haha asked, Did Song Eun not get a call?Yoo Jae-Suk said, I was on the phone for a while. Jin Jun-ha, who was looking at the opportunity, said, Did you get a contact at first?I said, Im sorry.Yoo Jae-Suk confessed that Hee Yeol was in contact with Zazu and the office went to Zazu.Jin-ha said, I do not say that even if I Zazu.Yoo Jae-Suk told Jeong Jun-ha, who keeps asking about his new agency, What mission did you get? I have been in my agency for more than two months,Is not it recording? Do you do strange side jobs? He laughed at me by catching his neck.

In Hangout with Yoo', Yoo Jae-Suk told the background of joining Antenna Music.

MBC Hangout with Yoo', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 18th, contained the story of Hangout with Yoo +' crew 5 people (Yoo Jae-Suk, Jin Jun-ha, Haha, Shin Bong-sun, Lee Mi-ju).

On this day, Jeong Jun-ha asked Yoo Jae-Suk, who recently entered Antenna Music while moving by car, "Why did you go there when there was only a musician?" Yoo Jae-Suk boasted, "I am the first underachiever in our company, a math genius I boast about; I am a child who solved math problems when I was stressed."

After that, Haha joined the collection of knives, which was followed by Dream. While talking about the moment when each other felt nice, Haha told Yoo Jae-Suk, "It was cool when I took an Anna profile photo. I thought I was going to the election with a capitalist smile. "

At this time, the crew gave a comment to the netizens about the Yoo Jae-Suk profile. One of them was "a hot feeling that comes from IT or securities, a toy composer when you look at visuals."

Haha asked, "Did Song Eun not get a call?" Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I was on the phone for a while." Jin Jun-ha, who was looking at the opportunity, said, "Did you get a contact at first? "I said, "I'm sorry.

Yoo Jae-Suk confessed that "Hee Yeol was in contact with Zazu and the office went to Zazu." Jin-ha said, "I do not say that even if I Zazu."

Yoo Jae-Suk told Jeong Jun-ha, who keeps asking about his new agency, "What mission did you get? I have been in my agency for more than two months, Is not it recording? Do you do strange side jobs? "He laughed at me by catching his neck.