Hangout with Yoo', 'Family Covering Controversy' head-on point blank! Lee Mi-joo drops out, viewers 'squeak'

Family wrapping controversy was front point blank, Hangout with Yoo too.Hangout with Yoo WSG Wannabe group contest was a surprise to everyone with three out boxes.MBC entertainment Hangout with Yoo broadcast on May 21st, the second story of WSG Wannabe group contest was held.Shin Seon-bong and Birobong Joe Harmony have attracted attention with the release of the contest, and the series of surprises that keep the mouth shut until the shocking out box occurrence such as Chae Jung-an, Ri.hey and the Americas.The Identity of Out box Gong Hyo-jin, released on the day, was a member of Hangout with Yoo, and the Americas said about the audition, which was burdened with My heart was too heavy.Elena Kim said, Who Family is to wrap up. Family is out.In the early audition, the audience was surprised to see that they had a suspicious eye on whether they were packing their own family.The Americas, which was sealed on the day, expressed a special satisfaction with the elimination and made a laugh.Also, the scene where the Americas and others share the last talk soared to 9.5% of the highest TV viewer ratings per minute, and viewers cheered on the choice of Hangout with Yoo.Meanwhile, another detractor Jessica Alba Identity, released on the day, was Chae Jung-an, who made his debut as a singer and is an actor.I didnt know Mr. Jung-an would come out of the audition, said Yupalbong, and Chae Jung-an, I really wanted to succeed; the older I got, the more money I needed.I should not be at home, and (for the time being), I stayed with the image of a daughter, but I could not bear to change this image. Two Out Boxes were then shocked at the same time in the group of Virobong, and the three representatives failed to shut up in the opening of Out Box Identity.In addition to the Americas, another Out box Kim Hye-soos Identity was CocaN Butter head dancer Ri.hey, who said: When I was a kid, I had a little dream (to singing).I practiced a lot. I was very sorry. I have never been shaken by the pitch. The three representatives were surprised by Ri.heys new discovery of I didnt know you were singing so well, (Kim Hye-soo was Ri.hey) and even singing well in dance.According to Nielsen Korea, a TV viewer rating company on the 22nd, the Hangout with Yoo furniture TV viewer ratings, which was broadcast the previous day, rose to 7.1% in the metropolitan area, showing a higher figure than last week.2049 TV viewer ratings proved a hot interest, topping the entire programme broadcast Saturday with 4.5 per cent.

'Family wrapping' controversy was front point blank, Hangout with Yoo' too.

Hangout with Yoo' WSG Wannabe group contest was a surprise to everyone with three Out boxes.

MBC entertainment Hangout with Yoo' broadcast on May 21st, the second story of WSG Wannabe group contest was held. Shin Seon-bong and Birobong Joe Harmony have attracted attention with the release of the contest, and the series of surprises that keep the mouth shut until the shocking Out box occurrence such as Chae Jung-an, Ri.hey and the Americas.

The Identity of Out box Gong Hyo-jin, released on the day, was a member of Hangout with Yoo', and the Americas said about the audition, which was burdened with "My heart was too heavy". Elena Kim said, "Who Family is to wrap up. Family is out." In the early audition, the audience was surprised to see that they had a suspicious eye on whether they were 'packing their own Family'. The Americas, which was sealed on the day, expressed a special satisfaction with the elimination and made a laugh.

Also, the scene where the Americas and others share the last talk soared to 9.5% of the highest TV viewer ratings per minute, and viewers cheered on the choice of Hangout with Yoo'.

Meanwhile, another detractor Jessica Alba Identity, released on the day, was Chae Jung-an, Who made his debut as a singer and is an actor. "I didn't know Mr. Jung-an would come out of the audition," said Yupalbong, and Chae Jung-an, "I really wanted to succeed; the older I got, the more money I needed. I should not be at home, "and" (for the time being), I stayed with the image of a daughter, but I could not bear to change this image. "

Two Out boxes were then shocked at the same time in the group of Virobong, and the three representatives failed to shut up in the opening of Out box Identity. In addition to the Americas, another Out box Kim Hye-soo's Identity was CocaN Butter head dancer Ri.hey, Who said: "When I was a kid, I had a little dream (to singing). I practiced a lot. I was very sorry. I have never been shaken by the pitch. " The three representatives were surprised by Ri.hey's new discovery of "I didn't know you were singing so well", "(Kim Hye-soo was Ri.hey)" and even singing well in dance.

According to Nielsen Korea, a TV viewer rating company on the 22nd, the Hangout with Yoo' furniture TV viewer ratings, which was broadcast the previous day, rose to 7.1% in the metropolitan area, showing a higher figure than last week. 2049 TV viewer ratings proved a hot interest, topping the entire programme broadcast Saturday with 4.5 per cent.