"A Jo-Seol of Property" Yoo Jae-Suk "Na Moon-hee, give me my entire property as a down payment? That's a little bit..." (Hangout with Yo)

The second blind edition of WSG Wannabe began at MBCs entertainment Hangout with Yo (director Park Chang-hoon, Kim Jin-hoon, Han Seung-hoon, Wang Jong-seok, Shin Hyun-bin/writer Choi Hye-jung), which was broadcast on the 30th of last month.On the day of the appearance of the talented people, Yupalbong (Yoo Jae-Suk) is excited to shout This is me and Gaya and There are a lot of people who are good at singing.I do not know which group to make by some people, but I am so excited. According to Nielsen Korea, the audience rating of Hangout with Yo, which was broadcast the previous day, was 7.1% based on Seoul Capital Area and 2049 ratings were 4.0%, ranking first among Saturday entertainment programs.The highest audience rating per minute was 9.6%, and the appearance of Jeong Jun-ha & Haha, who dips his head in the water to cool off the appearance of Na Moon-hee, who tore the scene of the hearing with dolphin treble.(Seoul Capital Area)Participants who received the Acceptance for all three representatives on this day were Gong Hyo-jin, Youn Yuh-jung, Kim Tae-ri and Na Moon-hee.The first participant was Gong Hyo-jin, who selected Girls Generations World I met again and stood in front of the judges.Elena Kim commented, In fact, this voice suits you well even in anger and goes solo, while Haha speculated about who you are.Haha had previously confessed to the past that he wanted to bring Lee Mi-ju to his agency, but he confessed that he had been wrong. Jeong Jun-ha laughed at Haha, saying, Lets take it from the antenna.Youn Yuh-jung chose 2AMs This SongAs soon as I opened my mouth, the judges could not shut up, and Yupalbong shouted Acceptance before the song was over, saying, I have been in trouble since the introduction and This voice is me and Gaya.In particular, Haha was impressed by tears are likely to fly.Youn Yuh-jung, who filled the songs of four people alone, received the Acceptance of all three representatives.Kim Tae-ri selected Jung Seung-hwans If It Was You, and Elena Kim was surprised that this song is really difficult.Listening to the following songs, Elena Kim guessed her identity as a singer Taeyeon and said, Is this time possible? Please come. Please be the leader of our team.All three representatives who are immersed in the emotional sniper voice are shouting Acceptance, and Kim Tae-ri will be able to advance to the next round.Na Moon-hee appeared before the judges as Bens dream-like; to Na Moon-hee, who surprised the judges from the selection, Elena Kim said: Its a jewel.I feel like Im drawing a song. Of course, I take this voice and Gaya.Haha said, It is Acceptance, but can not you listen to one more song?To Na Moon-hee, who once again showed off her skills with Im OK, Haha admired I found Mebo (Main Vocal).In particular, Yoo Jae-Suk admires I contract right away when I hear this voice when I pass by. Kim Sook made an extraordinary proposal to Yo Jae-Suk, who had a fortune, saying, I have to give all my property as a down payment.Yoo Jae-Suk responded, Oh well, I have to think about it. Kim Sook laughed and laughed, You have more wealth than you think?Lee Yi-kyung, actor of TVN Six Sense 3 broadcasted on the 14th of last month, said, There was a rumor that Yo Jae-Suk collected 1 trillion won (property).Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at Lee Yi-kyungs sudden remarks, saying, Shut up, lets see where we are now.Scarlett Johansson was Shin Bong-sun.Shin Bong-sun, who selected Broccolis No Encore Request, surprised everyone with his singing skills that he had not known before, but he was unfortunately given a fire Acceptance.When Scarlett Johanssons identity, which featured charming tones and emotional songs, was revealed, Jeong Jun-ha said, Mina (Shin Bong-sun) be on your album.Im so good, he said, expressing regret.Han So-hees identity was short track player Kim A-lang, who showed his passion to participate in the WSG Wannabe Audition after returning home from the World Championships.Kim A-lang, who selected Lee Ji-yeons I do not know love yet, showed off his singing skills with cute rhythm and clear tone.Kim A-lang said in an interview, I did not say much about managing my neck and I was prepared, but it was a very special experience.I did my best, so I hope you will look beautiful. Anne Hathaway, who appeared in the song Proposal of Lee So-ra, showed off her sad voice with emotion, but she was put on hold, and Jun Ji-hyeun, who selected Lee Moo-jins Traffic Light, showed her presence with a clean voice, but he was also put on hold.As many talented people were, the representatives of the three companies showed their worries. In the preliminary video next week, the second interview of the holder was held, raising expectations.Jun Ji-hyun and Anne Hathaway, who show off their singing skills as well as their delightful gestures and charms, amplified their curiosity.
The second blind edition of WSG Wannabe began at MBCs entertainment Hangout with Yo (director Park Chang-hoon, Kim Jin-hoon, Han Seung-hoon, Wang Jong-seok, Shin Hyun-bin/writer Choi Hye-jung), which was broadcast on the 30th of last month.On the day of the appearance of the talented people, Yupalbong (Yoo Jae-Suk) is excited to shout This is me and Gaya and There are a lot of people who are good at singing.I do not know which group to make by some people, but I am so excited. According to Nielsen Korea, the audience rating of Hangout with Yo, which was broadcast the previous day, was 7.1% based on Seoul Capital Area and 2049 ratings were 4.0%, ranking first among Saturday entertainment programs.The highest audience rating per minute was 9.6%, and the appearance of Jeong Jun-ha & Haha, who dips his head in the water to cool off the appearance of Na Moon-hee, who tore the scene of the hearing with dolphin treble.(Seoul Capital Area)Participants who received the Acceptance for all three representatives on this day were Gong Hyo-jin, Youn Yuh-jung, Kim Tae-ri and Na Moon-hee.The first participant was Gong Hyo-jin, who selected Girls Generations World I met again and stood in front of the judges.Elena Kim commented, In fact, this voice suits you well even in anger and goes solo, while Haha speculated about who you are.Haha had previously confessed to the past that he wanted to bring Lee Mi-ju to his agency, but he confessed that he had been wrong. Jeong Jun-ha laughed at Haha, saying, Lets take it from the antenna.Youn Yuh-jung chose 2AMs This SongAs soon as I opened my mouth, the judges could not shut up, and Yupalbong shouted Acceptance before the song was over, saying, I have been in trouble since the introduction and This voice is me and Gaya.In particular, Haha was impressed by tears are likely to fly.Youn Yuh-jung, who filled the songs of four people alone, received the Acceptance of all three representatives.Kim Tae-ri selected Jung Seung-hwans If It Was You, and Elena Kim was surprised that this song is really difficult.Listening to the following songs, Elena Kim guessed her identity as a singer Taeyeon and said, Is this time possible? Please come. Please be the leader of our team.All three representatives who are immersed in the emotional sniper voice are shouting Acceptance, and Kim Tae-ri will be able to advance to the next round.Na Moon-hee appeared before the judges as Bens dream-like; to Na Moon-hee, who surprised the judges from the selection, Elena Kim said: Its a jewel.I feel like Im drawing a song. Of course, I take this voice and Gaya.Haha said, It is Acceptance, but can not you listen to one more song?To Na Moon-hee, who once again showed off her skills with Im OK, Haha admired I found Mebo (Main Vocal).In particular, Yoo Jae-Suk admires I contract right away when I hear this voice when I pass by. Kim Sook made an extraordinary proposal to Yo Jae-Suk, who had a fortune, saying, I have to give all my property as a down payment.Yoo Jae-Suk responded, Oh well, I have to think about it. Kim Sook laughed and laughed, You have more wealth than you think?Lee Yi-kyung, actor of TVN Six Sense 3 broadcasted on the 14th of last month, said, There was a rumor that Yo Jae-Suk collected 1 trillion won (property).Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at Lee Yi-kyungs sudden remarks, saying, Shut up, lets see where we are now.Scarlett Johansson was Shin Bong-sun.Shin Bong-sun, who selected Broccolis No Encore Request, surprised everyone with his singing skills that he had not known before, but he was unfortunately given a fire Acceptance.When Scarlett Johanssons identity, which featured charming tones and emotional songs, was revealed, Jeong Jun-ha said, Mina (Shin Bong-sun) be on your album.Im so good, he said, expressing regret.Han So-hees identity was short track player Kim A-lang, who showed his passion to participate in the WSG Wannabe Audition after returning home from the World Championships.Kim A-lang, who selected Lee Ji-yeons I do not know love yet, showed off his singing skills with cute rhythm and clear tone.Kim A-lang said in an interview, I did not say much about managing my neck and I was prepared, but it was a very special experience.I did my best, so I hope you will look beautiful. Anne Hathaway, who appeared in the song Proposal of Lee So-ra, showed off her sad voice with emotion, but she was put on hold, and Jun Ji-hyeun, who selected Lee Moo-jins Traffic Light, showed her presence with a clean voice, but he was also put on hold.As many talented people were, the representatives of the three companies showed their worries. In the preliminary video next week, the second interview of the holder was held, raising expectations.Jun Ji-hyun and Anne Hathaway, who show off their singing skills as well as their delightful gestures and charms, amplified their curiosity.

The second blind edition of WSG Wannabe began at MBC's entertainment "Hangout with Yo" (director Park Chang-hoon, Kim Jin-hoon, Han Seung-hoon, Wang Jong-seok, Shin Hyun-bin/writer Choi Hye-jung), which was broadcast on the 30th of last month. On the day of the appearance of the talented people, Yupalbong (Yoo Jae-Suk) is excited to shout "This is me and Gaya" and "There are a lot of people who are good at singing. I do not know which Group to make by some people, but I am so excited. "

According to Nielsen Korea, the audience rating of 'Hangout with Yo', which was broadcast the previous day, was 7.1% based on Seoul Capital Area and 2049 ratings were 4.0%, ranking first among Saturday entertainment programs. The highest audience rating per minute was 9.6%, and the appearance of Jeong Jun-ha & Haha, who dips his head in the water to cool off the appearance of Na Moon-hee, who tore the scene of the hearing with 'dolphin treble'. (Seoul Capital Area)

Participants who received the Acceptance for all three representatives on this day were Gong Hyo-jin, Youn Yuh-jung, Kim Tae-ri and Na Moon-hee. The first participant was Gong Hyo-jin, who selected Girls' Generation's "World I met again" and stood in front of the judges. Elena Kim commented, "In fact, this voice suits you well even in anger and goes solo," while Haha speculated about who you are. Haha had previously confessed to the past that he wanted to bring Lee Mi-ju to his agency, but he confessed that he had been wrong. Jeong Jun-ha laughed at Haha, saying, "Let's take it from the antenna."

Youn Yuh-jung chose 2AM's 'This Song' As soon as I opened my mouth, the judges could not shut up, and Yupalbong shouted Acceptance before the song was over, saying, "I have been in trouble since the introduction" and "This voice is me and Gaya". In particular, Haha was impressed by "tears are likely to fly." Youn Yuh-jung, who filled the songs of four people alone, received the Acceptance of all three representatives.

Kim Tae-ri selected Jung Seung-hwan's "If It Was You," and Elena Kim was surprised that "this song is really difficult." Listening to the following songs, Elena Kim guessed her identity as a singer Taeyeon and said, "Is this time possible? Please come. Please be the leader of our team." All three representatives who are immersed in the emotional sniper voice are shouting Acceptance, and Kim Tae-ri will be able to advance to the next round.

Na Moon-hee appeared before the judges as Ben's 'dream-like'; to Na Moon-hee, who surprised the judges from the selection, Elena Kim said: "It's a jewel. "I feel like I'm drawing a song. Of course, I take this voice and Gaya." Haha said, "It is Acceptance, but can not you listen to one more song?" To Na Moon-hee, who once again showed off her skills with "I'm OK," Haha admired "I found Mebo (Main Vocal)."

In particular, Yoo Jae-Suk admires "I contract right away when I hear this voice when I pass by." Kim Sook made an extraordinary proposal to Yo Jae-Suk, who had a fortune, saying, "I have to give all my property as a down payment." Yoo Jae-Suk responded, "Oh well, I have to think about it." Kim Sook laughed and laughed, "You have more wealth than you think?"

Lee Yi-kyung, actor of TVN 'Six Sense 3' broadcasted on the 14th of last month, said, "There was a rumor that Yo Jae-Suk collected 1 trillion won (property)." Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at Lee Yi-kyung's sudden remarks, saying, "Shut up, let's see where we are now."

Scarlett Johansson was Shin Bong-sun. Shin Bong-sun, who selected Broccoli's "No Encore Request", surprised everyone with his singing skills that he had not known before, but he was unfortunately given a fire Acceptance. When Scarlett Johansson's identity, which featured charming tones and emotional songs, was revealed, Jeong Jun-ha said, "Mina (Shin Bong-sun) be on your album. I'm so good," he said, expressing regret.

Han So-hee's identity was short track player Kim A-lang, who showed his passion to participate in the WSG Wannabe Audition after returning home from the World Championships. Kim A-lang, who selected Lee Ji-yeon's "I do not know love yet," showed off his singing skills with cute rhythm and clear tone. Kim A-lang said in an interview, "I did not say much about managing my neck and I was prepared, but it was a very special experience. I did my best, so I hope you will look beautiful. "

Anne Hathaway, who appeared in the song "Proposal" of Lee So-ra, showed off her sad voice with emotion, but she was put on hold, and Jun Ji-hyeun, who selected Lee Moo-jin's "Traffic Light", showed her presence with a clean voice, but he was also put on hold. As many talented people were, the representatives of the three companies showed their worries. In the preliminary video next week, the second interview of the holder was held, raising expectations. Jun Ji-hyun and Anne Hathaway, who show off their singing skills as well as their delightful gestures and charms, amplified their curiosity.