"Welcome You World" Kim Yeong-hee, Bae Da Hae Jang-won marriage celebration "Now I have another side of you"

Gagwoman Kim Yeong-hee celebrated her best friend Bae Da Haes marriage.Kim Yeong-hee posted a picture on his 17th day, saying, 2019.2.13.In the photo, Kim Yeong-hee and Bae Da Hae are shown in the past.Bae Da Hae, who is filming a reflection in the mirror, and Kim Yeong-hee, who poses comically with a straw in his nose, laughs.Kim Yeong-hee expressed his affection for Bae Da Hae through a long article.Kim Yeong-hee said, Friend who gave me hot tea regardless of season. Friend who gave bitterness than sweet words. Friend who gave reason than emotion.Friend who can not travel more than two Haru on a trip. Friend who has never seen his face even when he goes to the sun is always white. Friend, who first bought the after-snow teeset; Friend, who does not come down from Tonggup (Barefoot in the Park only when he sleeps).Friend who loves animals sincerely. Friend who always calls him Kim Jin-gyun, who is not more than 180cm tall.Friend praises me as a Savoie funny person, he added.Kim Yeong-hee said, Friend without dry eye syndrome that tears together tomorrow.Friend who always says that I am on my side, he said, Now I have another side.Welcome Yubu World, he said, celebrating Bae Da Haes marriage.On the other hand, Bae Da Hae and Lee Jang-won surprised everyone by announcing a surprise marriage through a fan cafe and official homepage on the 15th.Bae Da Hae said: Someone who wants to be together for a lifetime has finally turned up.I was careful because I was not too early, but I was in a hurry to catch up with the day because of the rapid progress of both families. He promised me marriage in November with Lee Jang-won of Peppertons.2.13 2019Friend who gave me hot tea regardless of seasonFriend who gave a bitter voice over sweet wordsFriend (still learning more) who has taught reason than emotionFriends who can not travel more than two HaruFriend (always white and always white) who never saw his face burn even when he was in the sunFriend, who bought the after-tweet tea set (I have never bought it since)Friends not descending from the Tongue (Barefoot in the Park only when sleeping)Friend, who loves animals with heart (the only person the golden man has ever worn)I do not have 180 heights, but I always call Kim Jin-gyunFriend without dry eye syndrome weeping together tomorrowFriend praises me as Savoie fun manFriend, always on my sideNow I have another side of you.Lets be happy, Dahaefu Welcome Yubu World!!

Gagwoman Kim Yeong-hee celebrated her best Friend Bae Da Hae's marriage.

Kim Yeong-hee posted a picture on his 17th day, saying, "2019.2.13."

In the photo, Kim Yeong-hee and Bae Da Hae are shown in the past. Bae Da Hae, who is filming a reflection in the mirror, and Kim Yeong-hee, who poses comically with a straw in his nose, laughs.

Kim Yeong-hee expressed his affection for Bae Da Hae through a long article.

Kim Yeong-hee said, "Friend who gave me hot tea regardless of season. Friend who gave bitterness than sweet words. Friend who gave reason than emotion. Friend who can not travel more than two Haru on a trip. Friend who has never seen his face even when he goes to the sun is always white. " "Friend, who first bought the after-snow teeset; Friend, who does not come down from Tonggup (Barefoot in the Park only when he sleeps). Friend who loves animals sincerely. Friend who always calls him Kim Jin-gyun, who is not more than 180cm tall. Friend praises me as a Savoie funny person," he added.

Kim Yeong-hee said, "Friend without dry eye syndrome that tears together tomorrow. Friend who always says that I am on my side, "he said," Now I have another side. Welcome Yubu World," he said, celebrating Bae Da Hae's marriage.

On the other hand, Bae Da Hae and Lee Jang-won surprised everyone by announcing a surprise marriage through a fan cafe and official homepage on the 15th.

Bae Da Hae said: "Someone who wants to be together for a lifetime has finally turned up. I was careful because I was not too early, but I was in a hurry to catch up with the day because of the rapid progress of both families. "He promised me marriage in November with Lee Jang-won of Peppertons."

2.13 2019

Friend who gave me hot tea regardless of season

Friend who gave a bitter voice over sweet words

Friend (still learning more) who has taught reason than emotion

Friends who can not travel more than two Haru

Friend (always white and always white) who never saw his face burn even when he was in the sun

Friend, who bought the after-tweet tea set (I have never bought it since)

Friends not descending from the Tongue (Barefoot in the Park only when sleeping)

Friend, who loves animals with heart (the only person the golden man has ever worn)

I do not have 180 heights, but I always call Kim Jin-gyun

Friend without dry eye syndrome weeping together tomorrow

Friend praises me as Savoie fun man

Friend, always on my side

Now I have another side of you.

Let's be happy, Dahaefu Welcome Yubu World!!