"Only You" Composer Yoo Young-sun, Death in Corona 19

Composer and arranger Yoo Young-sun, who was born Cho Yong-pil and Great Birth and produced numerous hits, died on the 27th.According to an entertainment official, the deceased was diagnosed with a new corona virus infection (Corona 19) earlier this month, and after that, his health deteriorated and he suddenly became worse and closed his eyes while battling a hospital in Gyeonggi Province.An acquaintance who was close to the deceased said, In the early days of hospitalization, I was able to communicate with my acquaintances, although I was not feeling well due to difficulty breathing.I did not suddenly get in touch with him after that, and suddenly I encountered him.Singer Shim Sin, who has been in friendship with the deceased for 40 years since his debut, also said in a telephone conversation with SBS Morning Wide, The deceased was a great composer and arranger who made a stroke in Korean music history, and he was a musical mentor to me.I was so embarrassed to hear that you suddenly went that way, and I was saddened by the music industry juniors.The late Yoo Young-sun made his debut in the music industry in 1977 as the first MBC Seoul International Song Festival. Since then, he has been a guitarist and composer for Cho Yong-pil and great birth.Singer Shim Sins Only You, Kim Hye-rims D.D., Calling of a fire truck, and Cho Yong-pils Youth Age have created big hits.The deceaseds funeral will be held at the funeral hall of Seoul Chung-Ang University Hospital on the 28th.

Composer and arranger Yoo Young-sun, who was born "Cho Yong-pil and Great Birth" and produced numerous hits, died on the 27th.

According to an entertainment official, the deceased was diagnosed with a new corona virus infection (Corona 19) earlier this month, and after that, his health deteriorated and he suddenly became worse and closed his eyes while battling a hospital in Gyeonggi Province.

An acquaintance who was close to the deceased said, "In the early days of hospitalization, I was able to communicate with my acquaintances, although I was not feeling well due to difficulty breathing. "I did not suddenly get in touch with him after that, and suddenly I encountered him."

Singer Shim Sin, who has been in friendship with the deceased for 40 years since his debut, also said in a telephone conversation with sbs Morning Wide, "The deceased was a great Composer and arranger who made a stroke in Korean music history, and he was a musical mentor to me. "I was so embarrassed to hear that you suddenly went that way, and I was saddened by the music industry juniors."

The late Yoo Young-sun made his debut in the music industry in 1977 as the first MBC Seoul International Song Festival. Since then, he has been a guitarist and Composer for Cho Yong-pil and great birth.

Singer Shim Sin's "Only You", Kim Hye-rim's "D.D.", "Calling" of a fire truck, and Cho Yong-pil's "Youth Age" have created big hits.

The deceased's funeral will be held at the funeral hall of Seoul Chung-Ang University Hospital on the 28th.