'Voice King' final picket set for... top10 selection

The semi-final, which was fierce for Voice King, was finalized.MBNs super vocal survival Voice King broadcast on the 22nd was a picture of 10 participants who will finish the fierce semi-final and advance to the finals.Kim Jong-seo said, It is a very meaningful moment because the name of resurrection is hanging on the same stage.Then, Kim Dong-myeong and Cho Yong-pils Mona Lisa were selected and a good co-work was shown and a wonderful stage was set.Yoon Il-sang, who watched the stage, said, It is great that you have heard people on every stage. It was a stage where the word He then received 270 points for the audience evaluation team and secured a total of 948 points.Kim Jong-seo said, In fact, until last year, I was in a very deep slump, so I thought that I should quit music, which is all to me.I will put all my souls down here. Cho Yong-pils Woman outside the window was selected to re-create his own sensibility.Sohyang, who heard the song, said, How can you say that in your mouth that you want to give up (Music)? I thought I wanted to quit a few years ago.I felt the weight and anguish of my life (I felt) in listening to the song, he said. I will think about this stage today when I think I should quit the stage.Kim Dong-myeong said, There was a lot of help from my colleagues until I came to the quarter-finals.I will sing my best to my colleagues share. He selected Kim Hyun-siks I Loved and showed a wonderful treble.Park Kang-sung said, I usually watched Linu sing.I wanted to do the Duets because I thought I could wrap my voice around and get through it, and Linu said, Just being able to hold the presidential boat and the microphone together on stage is (a glory).Then, Sulundos Twist of Love was decorated with a wonderful dance. He earned 264 points for the audience evaluation team and secured a total score of 937 points.Park Kang-sung, on the personal stage, said, I do not want to miss this last opportunity. I will be in the rankings because I am really good.Then, Yoon Bok-hee selected Why Do You Look Back and showed a sad tone and left a deep lull.So Linu said, I have been living in obscurity for too long, and now I have no choice but to voice king.Sohyang, who saw the stage, said to Linu, It is like a textbook even if it is technically considered.I have the right beauty, so I think you have the possibility of digesting it with your own style, no matter what style you are. Choi Jung-chul said, Lets enjoy the stage with a relaxed heart. Lets make the viewers happy with emotion. I am going to go to the stage with this idea. Then, Kim Do-hyangs You Lived Like a Fool was selected and boasted of a fantasy co-work.Kim Yeon-ja, who watched the stage, said, I think that your co-work is so good that I showed the essence of Duets while listening to the song.I used my personal vocals well, and it was the best stage because my emotions were revealed. I received 246 points for the audience evaluation team and got a total score of 923 points.Choi Jung-chul, who has a personal stage, said, I think you are going to find out a little bit now. I will show you what singer Choi Jung-chul is like.He then selected Lim Jae-bums For You and boasted an Explosion singing ability.Isle said, I will listen to the song with my heart to show a little more different as I came to the Jun-Gyeong-seung. He selected the position I LOVE YOU and gave a touching stage.Kim Siwon said, I will come to the stage with Nam Hyun joon, saying, I will show our stage rather than being evaluated by the audience and the king maker who came here. He then performed a wonderful performance by selecting the hexagonal number Heungbo is amazing. He earned 231 points for the audience evaluation team and secured a total score of 891.As a personal stage, Kim Siwon selected Kim Chu-jas You are in a distant place and set the stage with a passion.Nam Hyun joon selected Panics Snail and made the stage with wonderful performance.I feel strong because Im with my brother, I think I can do it comfortably for some reason, said Natural Gin.Kim Jung-min said, I know what I want to see even if I look at my eyes. He also showed off his explosion High-Rise Duets by selecting Yoo Jung-seok He earned 238 points for the audience evaluation team and earned 896 points with a total score. Kim Jung-min picked Lee Seung-gis My Girl as a personal stage and captured the judges hearts.So natural gin selected Jung Jae-wook Goodbye and set the stage with a strong voice.Ahn Sung-hoon and Hwang Ki-dong selected Uralala Sessions Beautiful Night to give an exciting stage with a wonderful dance. They earned 243 points for the audience evaluation team and secured 920 points with a total score.Hwang Ki-dong, who has a personal stage, said, I am really grateful for coming up here and I want to say that I have worked hard for me, but I am greedy because I am a person.Ahn Sung-hoon said, Every round may be the end of this place, so I have the goal of making and coming down with the greatest regretless stage. I came to the stage today. He showed his explosion singing ability by selecting the winter sea of the blue sky.Peter Fern and An Yul selected the gold grass God Love Pass to show the trot teams co-work, earned 237 points for the audience evaluation team, and secured 907 points with a total score.An Yul, who has a personal stage, said, I will take the first place over all the uncles participating in this voice king.Then, Lee Sun-hees In-Yeon was selected and his age showed unbelievable emotions. Peter Fern said, If it is a dream, I want to wake up once more.I will sing my best, and I selected Bae Ho Who Cry and showed a stable stage.Ten participants were selected to advance to the final after the semi-final stage.Kim Jong-seo entered the final stage for the first time, followed by Kim Dong-myeong with second place, Choi Jung-chul with third place, followed by Joy, Lee Kwang-ho, Park Kang-sung, Koo Bon-soo, Isle and Cho Jang-hyuk.Meanwhile, MBNs super vocal survival Voice King is a survival program that finds the end king of MBN 30 billion project song audition in 2021 and hidden male music master who shakes Korea.It is broadcast every Tuesday at 9:50 pm.Photo l MBN broadcast screen capture

The semi-final, which was fierce for "Voice King," was finalized.

mbn's super vocal survival "Voice King" broadcast on the 22nd was a picture of 10 participants who will finish the fierce semi-final and advance to the finals.

Kim Jong-seo said, "It is a very meaningful moment because the name of resurrection is hanging on the same stage." Then, Kim Dong-myeong and Cho Yong-pil's 'Mona Lisa' were selected and a good co-work was shown and a wonderful stage was set. Yoon Il-sang, who watched the stage, said, "It is great that you have heard people on every stage. It was a stage where the word " He then received 270 points for the audience evaluation team and secured a total of 948 points.

Kim Jong-seo said, "In fact, until last year, I was in a very deep slump, so I thought that I should quit Music, which is all to me. I will put all my souls down here. "Cho Yong-pil's" Woman outside the window "was selected to re-create his own sensibility.

Sohyang, who heard the song, said, "How can you say that in your mouth that you want to give up (Music)? I thought I wanted to quit a few years ago. "I felt the weight and anguish of my life (I felt) in listening to the song," he said. "I will think about this stage today when I think I should quit the stage."

Kim Dong-myeong said, "There was a lot of help from my colleagues until I came to the quarter-finals. I will sing my best to my colleagues' share. "He selected Kim Hyun-sik's" I Loved "and showed a wonderful treble.

Park Kang-sung said, "I usually watched Linu sing. I wanted to do the Duets because I thought I could wrap my voice around and get through it," and Linu said, "Just being able to hold the presidential boat and the microphone together on stage is (a glory). Then, Sulundo's "Twist of Love" was decorated with a wonderful dance. He earned 264 points for the audience evaluation team and secured a total score of 937 points.

Park Kang-sung, on the personal stage, said, "I do not want to miss this last opportunity. I will be in the rankings because I am really good." Then, Yoon Bok-hee selected 'Why Do You Look Back' and showed a sad tone and left a deep lull. So Linu said, "I have been living in obscurity for too long, and now I have no choice but to 'voice king'." Sohyang, who saw the stage, said to Linu, "It is like a textbook even if it is technically considered. I have the right beauty, so I think you have the possibility of digesting it with your own style, no matter what style you are. "

Choi Jung-chul said, "Let's enjoy the stage with a relaxed heart. Let's make the viewers happy with emotion." I am going to go to the stage with this idea. " Then, Kim Do-hyang's "You Lived Like a Fool" was selected and boasted of a fantasy co-work. Kim Yeon-ja, who watched the stage, said, "I think that your co-work is so good that I showed the essence of Duets while listening to the song. I used my personal vocals well, and it was the best stage because my emotions were revealed. "I received 246 points for the audience evaluation team and got a total score of 923 points.

Choi Jung-chul, who has a personal stage, said, "I think you are going to find out a little bit now. I will show you what singer Choi Jung-chul is like." He then selected Lim Jae-bum's "For You" and boasted an Explosion singing ability. Isle said, "I will listen to the song with my heart to show a little more different as I came to the Jun-Gyeong-seung." He selected the position 'I LOVE YOU' and gave a touching stage.

Kim Siwon said, "I will come to the stage with Nam Hyun joon, saying," I will show our stage rather than being evaluated by the audience and the king maker who came here. " He then performed a wonderful Performance by selecting the hexagonal number "Heungbo is amazing." He earned 231 points for the audience evaluation team and secured a total score of 891. As a personal stage, Kim Siwon selected Kim Chu-ja's "You are in a distant place" and set the stage with a passion. Nam Hyun joon selected Panic's 'Snail' and made the stage with wonderful Performance.

"I feel strong because I'm with my brother, I think I can do it comfortably for some reason," said natural gin. Kim Jung-min said, "I know what I want to see even if I look at my eyes." He also showed off his Explosion 'High-Rise Duets' by selecting Yoo Jung-seok ' He earned 238 points for the audience evaluation team and earned 896 points with a total score. Kim Jung-min picked Lee Seung-gi's "My Girl" as a personal stage and captured the judges' hearts. So natural gin selected Jung Jae-wook 'Goodbye' and set the stage with a strong voice.

Ahn Sung-hoon and Hwang Ki-dong selected Uralala Session's "Beautiful Night" to give an exciting stage with a wonderful dance. They earned 243 points for the audience evaluation team and secured 920 points with a total score. Hwang Ki-dong, who has a personal stage, said, "I am really grateful for coming up here and I want to say that I have worked hard for me, but I am greedy because I am a person." Ahn Sung-hoon said, "Every round may be the end of this place, so I have the goal of 'making and coming down with the greatest regretless stage.' I came to the stage today." He showed his Explosion singing ability by selecting the 'winter sea' of the blue sky.

Peter Fern and An Yul selected the gold grass 'God Love Pass' to show the trot team's co-work, earned 237 points for the audience evaluation team, and secured 907 points with a total score. An Yul, who has a personal stage, said, "I will take the first place over all the uncles participating in this 'voice king'." Then, Lee Sun-hee's "In-Yeon" was selected and his age showed unbelievable emotions. Peter Fern said, "If it is a dream, I want to wake up once more. I will sing my best, "and I selected Bae Ho" Who Cry "and showed a stable stage.

Ten participants were selected to advance to the final after the semi-final stage. Kim Jong-seo entered the final stage for the first time, followed by Kim Dong-myeong with second place, Choi Jung-chul with third place, followed by Joy, Lee Kwang-ho, Park Kang-sung, Koo Bon-soo, Isle and Cho Jang-hyuk.

Meanwhile, mbn's super vocal survival 'Voice King' is a survival program that finds the end king of mbn 30 billion project song audition in 2021 and hidden male Music master who shakes Korea. It is broadcast every Tuesday at 9:50 pm.

Photo l mbn broadcast screen capture