edozine, 'Gayo Stage' starring .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Edozine told his SNS on the 24th, You are today # Gayo Stage!In the January 2022 application song, I sang Cho Yong-pils Words of the Wind! It was a very hidden song. Its an honor for me to sing! You want to know?Then I will meet you at KBS at 10 oclock tonight. I would like to ask you for your interest in edozine. In the open photo, edozine is wearing a white-toned double suit and is posing for a heart while watching the camera.Edozine is active in the KBS 2TV Good Morning Korea Lives OK Man edozine Going Corner and GMTV entertainment MC of Know Mes Mung Cafe.Recently, I have finished recording new songs and shooting music videos.Gayo Stage, starring edozine, will be broadcast on KBS 1TV at 10 p.m. on the 24th.Photo Source  edozine SNS

edozine told his SNS on the 24th, 'You are today # Gayo Stage! In the January 2022 application song, I sang Cho Yong-pil’s Words of the Wind! It was a very hidden song. It’s an honor for me to sing! You want to know? Then I will meet you at KBS at 10 o'clock tonight. I would like to ask you for your interest in edozine. "

In the open photo, edozine is wearing a white-toned double suit and is posing for a heart while watching the camera.

edozine is active in the KBS 2TV Good Morning Korea Live's OK Man edozine Going Corner and GMTV entertainment MC of 'Know Me's Mung Cafe'. Recently, I have finished recording new songs and shooting music videos.

Gayo Stage, starring edozine, will be broadcast on KBS 1TV at 10 p.m. on the 24th.

Photo Source edozine SNS