Ha Seok-jin, Lee Jang-won Bae Da Hae marriage Celebration "I've endured well, I'm tired"

Ha Seok-jin posted a picture and a picture on his 16th day in his instagram saying, I was going to talk about something, but I went out to eat something, but I got big news!In the photo, Lee Jang-won and Ha Seok-jin, who met in a restaurant in a natural attire, were included.It appears Lee Jang-won was the day he delivered the marriage news to Ha Seok-jin.In addition, Ha Seok-jin congratulated Lee Jang-won and Bae Da Hae on the marriage news that they had been hiding, saying, I have endured well.Meanwhile, Lee Jang-won and Bae Da Hae are scheduled to marriage in November.Photo = Ha Seok-jin Instagram

Ha Seok-jin posted a picture and a picture on his 16th day in his instagram saying, "I was going to talk about something, but I went out to eat something, but I got big news!"

In the photo, Lee Jang-won and Ha Seok-jin, who met in a restaurant in a natural attire, were included. It appears Lee Jang-won was the day he delivered the marriage news to Ha Seok-jin.

In addition, Ha Seok-jin congratulated Lee Jang-won and Bae Da Hae on the marriage news that they had been hiding, saying, "I have endured well.

Meanwhile, Lee Jang-won and Bae Da Hae are scheduled to marriage in November.

Photo = Ha Seok-jin Instagram