Lee Jang-won' Bae Da Hae, a marriage impression + field photo. "I will live with a vengeance."

Singer Lee Jang-won and marriage Bae Da Hae gave marriage feelings.On the 16th, Bae Da Hae opened his mouth to Instagram, I have finished well in the celebration and blessing of many people.I have put it in my heart, in my heart, in my heart, and in my heart, I will live with Memory for a long time, and I will live with it.Ill be good, he added.In the public photos, Bae Da Hae and Lee Jang-won, who are marriage-style with visuals of good-natured women, attract attention.Meanwhile, Lee Jang-won Bae Da Hae, who announced the surprise marriage news in August, rang the wedding march in Seoul on the 15th.We have finished well in many peoples congratulations and blessings!Its not easy steps, and many people who congratulate you with your heartIm all in my heartIll live with Memory for a long time, and Ill leave it for youThank you very muchIll be fine211115
Singer Lee Jang-won and marriage Bae Da Hae gave marriage feelings.On the 16th, Bae Da Hae opened his mouth to Instagram, I have finished well in the celebration and blessing of many people.I have put it in my heart, in my heart, in my heart, and in my heart, I will live with Memory for a long time, and I will live with it.Ill be good, he added.In the public photos, Bae Da Hae and Lee Jang-won, who are marriage-style with visuals of good-natured women, attract attention.Meanwhile, Lee Jang-won Bae Da Hae, who announced the surprise marriage news in August, rang the wedding march in Seoul on the 15th.We have finished well in many peoples congratulations and blessings!Its not easy steps, and many people who congratulate you with your heartIm all in my heartIll live with Memory for a long time, and Ill leave it for youThank you very muchIll be fine211115
Singer Lee Jang-won and marriage Bae Da Hae gave marriage feelings.On the 16th, Bae Da Hae opened his mouth to Instagram, I have finished well in the celebration and blessing of many people.I have put it in my heart, in my heart, in my heart, and in my heart, I will live with Memory for a long time, and I will live with it.Ill be good, he added.In the public photos, Bae Da Hae and Lee Jang-won, who are marriage-style with visuals of good-natured women, attract attention.Meanwhile, Lee Jang-won Bae Da Hae, who announced the surprise marriage news in August, rang the wedding march in Seoul on the 15th.We have finished well in many peoples congratulations and blessings!Its not easy steps, and many people who congratulate you with your heartIm all in my heartIll live with Memory for a long time, and Ill leave it for youThank you very muchIll be fine211115

Singer Lee Jang-won and marriage Bae Da Hae gave marriage feelings.

On the 16th, Bae Da Hae opened his mouth to Instagram, "I have finished well in the celebration and blessing of many people."

"I have put it in my heart, in my heart, in my heart, and in my heart, I will live with Memory for a long time, and I will live with it. I'll be good," he added.

In the public photos, Bae Da Hae and Lee Jang-won, who are marriage-style with visuals of good-natured women, attract attention.

Meanwhile, Lee Jang-won Bae Da Hae, who announced the surprise marriage news in August, rang the wedding march in Seoul on the 15th.

We have finished well in many people's congratulations and blessings!

It's not easy steps, and many people who congratulate you with your heart

I'm all in my heart

I'll live with Memory for a long time, and I'll leave it for you

Thank you very much

I'll be fine

211115