'Lee Jang-won' Bae Da Hae, married and became more beautiful ..

Singer Bae Da Hae showed off her more watery beauty after her marriage.Bae Da Hae posted a picture on the personal Instagram story on the 9th with an article called Sukkuk.In the open photo, Bae Da Hae is a picture of a relaxed life in a cafe.Bae Da Hae is a hairstyle transformation with a single hair and boasts beauty while looking younger with bangs.Fans who have seen Bae Da Hae, who boasts a beautiful beauty after marriage, are responding to I think I am happy newly, I am really more beautiful, I am lovely in my face.Meanwhile, Bae Da Hae posted Peppertones Lee Jang-won and Wedding ceremony on November 15.Bae Da Hae SNS

Singer Bae Da Hae showed off her more watery beauty after her marriage.

Bae Da Hae posted a picture on the personal Instagram story on the 9th with an article called "Sukkuk".

In the open photo, Bae Da Hae is a picture of a relaxed life in a cafe.

Bae Da Hae is a hairstyle transformation with a single hair and boasts beauty while looking younger with bangs.

Fans who have seen Bae Da Hae, who boasts a beautiful beauty after marriage, are responding to "I think I am happy newly", "I am really more beautiful", "I am lovely in my face".

Meanwhile, Bae Da Hae posted Peppertones Lee Jang-won and Wedding ceremony on November 15.

Bae Da Hae SNS