Ock Joo-hyun "a great father

Is it really absurd to inherit debt?Seoul = = Singer and actor Ock Joo-hyun is a great fatherand that he had received an absurd inheritance from.On the 13th, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-cheols PowerFM, Ock Joo-hyun appeared as a special DJ, and financial management expert Lim Sun-gyu was together for advice.On this day, the performers talked with the listener about inheritance.One listener said, Friends father left first and Friends mother died, so Friend inherited the apartment where his parents lived.However, the Inheritance tax is so big that I received a loan.  I thought it was only someone elses business, but when I heard about Friend, I thought, We should prepare too. In this regard, Lim Sun-gyu explained that inheritance is the succession of comprehensive rights and obligations including Property due to death, and donation is to give property to one person without any price to another.Another listener said, I am taking life insurance to prepare for the Inheritance tax. Lim Sun-gyu said, If you have a life insurance and the insured dies, you can pay the Inheritance tax as an insurance premium. If you are not ready for the Inheritance tax, you can get a loan or inherit your parents building or house.It is good to plan in advance because it can be damaged if you put it out as a sudden sale. Ock Joo-hyun also tells a special story.As in the story, it is inherited that it can be a big property like an apartment, but (contrary) I died regardless of what I was doing.I inherited my debt. He confessed that he was surprised by those who confessed, Is not this inheritance really absurd? In the story of Ock Joo-hyun, Lim Sun-gyu advised, In that case, we can decide whether to inherit or give up. Ock Joo-hyun laughed, This is happening.

Is it really absurd to inherit debt?" Seoul = = Singer and actor Ock Joo-hyun is a great father and that he had received an absurd inheritance from.

On the 13th, SBS PowerFM 'Kim Young-cheol's PowerFM', Ock Joo-hyun appeared as a special DJ, and financial management expert Lim Sun-gyu was together for advice.

On this day, the performers talked with the listener about inheritance.

One listener said, "Friend's father left first and Friend's mother died, so Friend inherited the apartment where his parents lived. However, the Inheritance tax is so big that I received a loan. "" I thought it was only someone else's business, but when I heard about Friend, I thought, 'We should prepare too.' "

In this regard, Lim Sun-gyu explained that "inheritance is the succession of comprehensive rights and obligations including Property due to death, and donation is to give Property to one person without any price to another."

Another listener said, "I am taking life insurance to prepare for the Inheritance tax." Lim Sun-gyu said, "If you have a life insurance and the insured dies, you can pay the Inheritance tax as an insurance premium." If you are not ready for the Inheritance tax, you can get a loan or inherit your parents' building or house. It is good to plan in advance because it can be damaged if you put it out as a sudden sale. "

Ock Joo-hyun also tells a special story. "As in the story, it is inherited that it can be a big Property like an apartment, but (contrary) I died regardless of what I was doing. I inherited my debt. "He confessed that he was surprised by those who confessed," Is not this inheritance really absurd? "

In the story of Ock Joo-hyun, Lim Sun-gyu advised, "In that case, we can decide whether to inherit or give up." Ock Joo-hyun laughed, "This is happening."