Ock Joo-hyun "a great father

I inherited my debt...I was outraged (Chilpaem)Singer and actor Ock Joo-hyun is a great fatherHe inherited his debt.On July 13, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM featured special DJ Ock Joo-hyun and financial management expert Lim Sun-gyu.One listener said, Friends father left first and Friends mother died, so Friend inherited the apartment where his parents lived.However, the Inheritance tax is so big that I received a loan. First, Lim Sun-gyu explained the concept of Inheritance tax and gift tax.Lim Sun-gyu said, Inheritance is the succession of comprehensive rights and obligations, including property, due to death, and gift is to give property to one person without any price.Another listener said, I was told that I was taking life insurance to prepare for the Inheritance tax.Lim Sun-gyu said, If you have a life insurance and your insured person dies, you will pay your insurance premium.If you are not ready for Inheritance tax, your parents buildings and houses that you have borrowed or inherited can go to auction.It is also good to plan in advance because it can be damaged if you put it on a short sale. Ock Joo-hyun said, It is inherited that it can be a property like a story, but I have died regardless of what I have done.I inherited my debt. Is not this inheritance really absurd? And Lim Sun-gyu said, In that case, I can decide whether to inherit or give up. Ock Joo-hyun laughed, You guys have this thing.

I inherited my debt...I was outraged" (Chilpaem) Singer and actor Ock Joo-hyun is a great father He inherited his debt."

On July 13, SBS PowerFM 'Kim Young-chul's PowerFM' featured special DJ Ock Joo-hyun and financial management expert Lim Sun-gyu.

One listener said, "Friend's father left first and Friend's mother died, so Friend inherited the apartment where his parents lived. However, the Inheritance tax is so big that I received a loan. "

First, Lim Sun-gyu explained the concept of Inheritance tax and gift tax. Lim Sun-gyu said, "Inheritance is the succession of comprehensive rights and obligations, including property, due to death, and gift is to give property to one person without any price."

Another listener said, "I was told that I was taking life insurance to prepare for the Inheritance tax." Lim Sun-gyu said, "If you have a life insurance and your insured person dies, you will pay your insurance premium. If you are not ready for Inheritance tax, your parents' buildings and houses that you have borrowed or inherited can go to auction. It is also good to plan in advance because it can be damaged if you put it on a short sale. "

Ock Joo-hyun said, "It is inherited that it can be a property like a story, but I have died regardless of what I have done. I inherited my debt. Is not this inheritance really absurd? "And Lim Sun-gyu said," In that case, I can decide whether to inherit or give up. " Ock Joo-hyun laughed, "You guys have this thing."