Noh Hong-chul, Burgundy Leggings 'disruptive fashion' on Hopi Reservation pattern skirt...bee "hair-bossed please"

Broadcaster Noh Hong-chul showcased her unconventional fashion with Hopi Reservation pattern skirt and leggings.Noh Hong-chul told his Instagram on the 6th, I did not know when I was in my 20s, but I do not feel awkward because I have been wearing it for over 20 years.I think its just like that if I do something for more than 10 years, he said.Noh Hong-chul in the public photo is riding a scooter in an extraordinary fashion that matches Burgundy color leggings and Western boots on Hopi Reservation pattern skirt.Smiling in front of the Jeju Island stone wall in a hooded knit crop cardigan, he sat kneeling in a chair in front of the window and watched the view of the sea.In Noh Hong-chuls unique fashion, singer and actor Bee (Jung Ji-hoon) commented on the emoticons in the shape of praying, saying, False-style! Please.On the other hand, designer Johnny P said, Yes, this is you.
Broadcaster Noh Hong-chul showcased her unconventional fashion with Hopi Reservation pattern skirt and leggings.Noh Hong-chul told his Instagram on the 6th, I did not know when I was in my 20s, but I do not feel awkward because I have been wearing it for over 20 years.I think its just like that if I do something for more than 10 years, he said.Noh Hong-chul in the public photo is riding a scooter in an extraordinary fashion that matches Burgundy color leggings and Western boots on Hopi Reservation pattern skirt.Smiling in front of the Jeju Island stone wall in a hooded knit crop cardigan, he sat kneeling in a chair in front of the window and watched the view of the sea.In Noh Hong-chuls unique fashion, singer and actor Bee (Jung Ji-hoon) commented on the emoticons in the shape of praying, saying, False-style! Please.On the other hand, designer Johnny P said, Yes, this is you.

Broadcaster Noh Hong-chul showcased her unconventional fashion with Hopi Reservation pattern skirt and Leggings.

Noh Hong-chul told his Instagram on the 6th, "I did not know when I was in my 20s, but I do not feel awkward because I have been wearing it for over 20 years. I think it's just like that if I do something for more than 10 years, "he said.

Noh Hong-chul in the public photo is riding a scooter in an extraordinary fashion that matches Burgundy color Leggings and Western boots on Hopi Reservation pattern skirt.

Smiling in front of the Jeju Island stone wall in a hooded knit crop cardigan, he sat kneeling in a chair in front of the window and watched the view of the sea.

In Noh Hong-chul's unique fashion, singer and actor Bee (Jung Ji-hoon) commented on the emoticons in the shape of praying, saying, "False-style! Please."

On the other hand, designer Johnny P said, "Yes, this is you."