Han Ga-in "I'm not getting married if I'm born again" (circle House)

In the SBS entertainment program Circle House, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st, the story was told under the theme of Coming Plus Marriage is minus?On this day, Noh Hong-chul asked Dr. Oh Eun Young and actor Han Ga-in, who are married women, Do not you have to marry?Dr. Oh Eun Young said, I tell you to marry if you have a favorite person.But Han Ga-ins answer was different: Im not going to get married even if Im born again, Han Ga-in said, Ill just live nicely by myself.When Noh Hong-chul asked, Have you experienced and done all your pretty children? Han Ga-in said, I have experienced it, so do not you wonder what it is like to live alone?

In the SBS entertainment program circle House, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st, the story was told under the theme of Coming Plus Marriage is minus?

On this day, Noh Hong-chul asked Dr. Oh Eun Young and actor Han Ga-in, who are married women, "Do not you have to marry?" Dr. Oh Eun Young said, "I tell you to marry if you have a favorite person."

But Han Ga-in’s answer was different: “I’m not going to get married even if I’m born again,” Han Ga-in said, “I’ll just live nicely by myself.”

When Noh Hong-chul asked, "Have you experienced and done all your pretty children?" Han Ga-in said, "I have experienced it, so do not you wonder what it is like to live alone?"