PSY, who lost his weight, was pointed out as 'returning to the original'...Noh Hong-chul "I'm done."

Singer PSY has delivered a pleasant recent situation.On the 6th, PSY posted an article and a video on his instagram called the PSY next door.In the video, PSY appears surprised when someone opens the rooftop door, looking at the camera and making a playful look. Above all, the belly fat that is exposed on the suit line takes away the attention.Last year, I was a little bit fat and I heard the reaction that I do not manage my body.In the atmosphere that originally returned to visuals, Noh Hong-chul laughed with a comment saying, Nowadays, I am more like a brother. A self-management wizard.Meanwhile, PSY is the head of Pination and announced the first boy group TNX debut in May.

Singer PSY has delivered a pleasant recent situation.

On the 6th, PSY posted an article and a video on his instagram called "the PSY next door".

In the video, PSY appears surprised when someone opens the rooftop door, looking at the camera and making a playful look. Above all, the belly fat that is exposed on the suit line takes away the attention. Last year, I was a little bit fat and I heard the reaction that I do not manage my body. In the atmosphere that originally returned to visuals, Noh Hong-chul laughed with a comment saying, "Nowadays, I am more like a brother. A self-management wizard."

Meanwhile, PSY is the head of Pination and announced the first boy group TNX debut in May.