Han Ga-in "I show a lot to my parents" Confessionss... 'Circle House' The best one minute

Seoul = = The honest Confessionss of Han Ga-in, Circle House, recorded the best minute.In SBS Circle House broadcasted on the last 3 days, there was a fierce talk on the theme of MZ these days, drawing a young VS line over the line.Lee Seung-gi, who heard the topic, said, I wanted to say a word.Noh Hong-chul said, After the first recording, we all went home, and Seung-gi applauded and said, It was good to record today. Lee Seung-gi encouraged Lee Seung-gi, and Lee Seung-gi said,  (Park Soo) is a cheerup.Its a good recording (its an expression). Lee said, Seung-gis brother has a little scent. The second circle that came out to represent each position of VS MZ was a total of six people including CEO Dae-yi, latte chef Hwa-ji, tired qi-dong Qui-yi, sniper Prior to the talk, Dr. Oh Eun Young prepared a strength test to see the casts strength, and Han Ga-in appealed to the MZ generation, saying, I feel like I am close to the MZ generation.I appeal to my juniors as I am cool, Han Ga-in replied, Yes, and then said, When new managers come, the most common thing I say is Im not cool, too?Then the managers said, Youre cool, and (slip) I do not think it is cool to appeal to cool, said Han Ga-in, who said, The heart when I ask this is really cool.I feel so cool that I ask myself. As a result of the Test of Power, Lee Seung Gi and Han Ga-in belonged to Surprise Kitchen and Oh Eun Young and Lee Jung belonged to Surprise Kitchen, and Noh Hong Chul was found to be MZ down Power MZ more than MZ.The first issue was a discussion on the theme of Time to start work? Time to arrive at the company?The junior team said, It is time for the commute to arrive at the company, and all the actions from the moment of arrival are work.It is time to start work, said a senior team member. I should be able to work right at the start of work.The two sides agreed through a fierce workshop that the time to work is the time to start work.During a verbal battle for Showing (Showing) in the ensuing workplace, Han Ga-in revealed an episode about Showing-like behavior during her marriage: I do Showing the most to my parents-in-law.When I filter this program, I say, Can I say this? Can I do it? My father is floating on his head. There are times when I am a little calm.At that time, he said, I should not do this, I should show my demure appearance. He said, I always care about my father-in-law.I am a daughter-in-law who can not do anything, but I am so beautiful and I am grateful to you for thinking like a daughter.I hope my Mother and the groom will not see it. The scene caused everyone to laugh by banning the family from watching. This scene was the highest audience rating of 3% per minute, winning the best one minute.The second issue is The dinner is helpful to work life? No?The senior team insisted that the meeting is a place for communication, and the junior team said, The meeting is an extension of work.In particular, Lee Jung, who is on the MZ side, conveyed his experience in the dance team and said, I need personal time apart from loving my team members.Dr. Oh Eun Young said, If I have to talk to someone who works with me, I order a good lunch box at lunch, and I order a good coffee and talk about it.Next week, 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic medalists Kwak Yoon-ki, Yu Bin, Lee Seung-hoon and Jung Jae-won will appear to share their stories about survival competition.The Circle House, which will give warm sympathy and realistic advice to the MZ generation who need comfort, is broadcast every Thursday at 9 pm.

Seoul = = The honest Confessionss of Han Ga-in, "Circle House," recorded the best minute.

In SBS 'Circle House' broadcasted on the last 3 days, there was a fierce talk on the theme of 'MZ these days, drawing a young VS line over the line'.

Lee Seung-gi, who heard the topic, said, "I wanted to say a word." Noh Hong-chul said, "After the first recording, we all went home, and Seung-gi applauded and said, 'It was good to record today.'" Lee Seung-gi encouraged Lee Seung-gi, and Lee Seung-gi said, " (Park Soo) is a cheerup. "It's a good recording (it's an expression). "Lee said," Seung-gi's brother has a little scent. "

The second circle that came out to represent each position of 'VS MZ' was a total of six people including CEO 'Dae-yi', latte chef 'Hwa-ji', tired qi-dong 'Qui-yi', sniper '

Prior to the talk, Dr. Oh Eun Young prepared a 'strength test' to see the cast's 'strength', and Han Ga-in appealed to the MZ generation, saying, "I feel like I am close to the MZ generation." "I appeal to my juniors as 'I am cool'," Han Ga-in replied, 'Yes', and then said, "When new managers come, the most common thing I say is 'I'm not cool, too?' Then the managers said, 'You're cool,' and (slip) " "I do not think it is cool to appeal to 'cool'," said Han Ga-in, who said, "The heart when I ask this is really cool. I feel so cool that I ask myself. " As a result of the 'Test of Power', Lee Seung Gi and Han Ga-in belonged to 'Surprise Kitchen' and Oh Eun Young and Lee Jung belonged to 'Surprise Kitchen', and Noh Hong Chul was found to be MZ down 'Power MZ' more than MZ.

The first issue was a discussion on the theme of "Time to start work? Time to arrive at the company?" The junior team said, "It is time for the commute to arrive at the company, and all the actions from the moment of arrival are work. "It is time to start work," said a senior team member. "I should be able to work right at the start of work." The two sides agreed through a fierce workshop that "the time to work is the time to start work".

During a verbal battle for "Showing (Showing)" in the ensuing workplace, Han Ga-in revealed an episode about "Showing-like behavior" during her marriage: "I do "Showing" the most to my parents-in-law. "When I filter this program, I say, 'Can I say this? Can I do it?' My father is floating on his head. "There are times when I am a little calm. At that time, he said, "I should not do this, I should show my demure appearance." He said, "I always care about my father-in-law. "I am a daughter-in-law who can not do anything, but I am so beautiful and I am grateful to you for thinking like a daughter. I hope my Mother and the groom will not see it. "The scene caused everyone to laugh by banning the family from watching." This scene was the highest audience rating of 3% per minute, winning the 'best one minute'.

The second issue is 'The dinner is helpful to work life? No? 'The senior team insisted that "the meeting is a place for communication," and the junior team said, "The meeting is an extension of work." In particular, Lee Jung, who is on the MZ side, conveyed his experience in the dance team and said, "I need personal time apart from loving my team members." Dr. Oh Eun Young said, "If I have to talk to someone who works with me, I order a good lunch box at lunch, and I order a good coffee and talk about it."

Next week, 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic medalists Kwak Yoon-ki, Yu Bin, Lee Seung-hoon and Jung Jae-won will appear to share their stories about 'survival competition'. The Circle House, which will give warm sympathy and realistic advice to the MZ generation who need comfort, is broadcast every Thursday at 9 pm.