Han Ye-seul, saves Bodiesuits...flipping in hot fashion sense

Han Ye-seul posted a picture on the 28th instagram of the photo.Han Ye-seul in the public photo is wearing a Bodie suit and looking at the mirror. Despite his difficult fashion, he shows off his extraordinary Bodie and focuses attention.The netizens who saw this showed various reactions such as I am digesting it, I am really great, I am cool.On the other hand, Han Ye Sul announced in May that he is in love with a non-entertainer who is 10 years old through his instagram.

Han Ye-seul posted a picture on the 28th instagram of the photo.

Han Ye-seul in the public photo is wearing a Bodie suit and looking at the mirror. Despite his difficult fashion, he shows off his extraordinary Bodie and focuses attention.

The netizens who saw this showed various reactions such as "I am digesting it", "I am really great", "I am cool".

On the other hand, Han Ye Sul announced in May that he is in love with a non-entertainer who is 10 years old through his instagram.