"400 Down Undergarment" Jeong Jun-ha, Park Myeong-su, suffers Infinite Challenge Danger (oxmuna)

The comedian Jeong Jun-ha has revealed the story of Danger in Infinite Challenge because of Park Myeong-su.On July 20th KBS 2TV Problem Child in House, comedian Jin-ha appeared as a guest.On this day, Jeong Jun-ha mentioned the disagreement with Park Myeong-su and Jeong Hyeong-don, saying, I had a disagreement with Yoo Jae-seok.The specialization of discord, he said numbly.Jeong Hyeong-don said: Haha has never met before, there has been no overlap.I just didnt see it, but I did contact him, he said, laughing, saying, I quit before I fought (with Jeong Jun-ha).Jeong Jun-ha once texted me to call the spirit of the man, not to drink and call, said Jeong Hyeong-don.Jin-ha said, If we did not see each other every day for 13 years, we did not contact them,Even Jeong Jun-ha, Jeong Hyeong-don, met in recent six years and reunited with tears.I do not cry, said Jeong Hyeong-don. I saw Junhas brother, but I saw it for the first time, and I was tearful.Jin-ha said, I saw him in the booth at the same radio time. The wig-wearing kid came and went.Why did you come out here? said Jeong Hyeong-don.I was tearful as the years of my hardships went by, said Jeong Hyeong-don.The feud is not true, but Jin-ha has also suffered the maximum Danger of the Infinite Challenge because of Park Myeong-su.I would have spilled all my best brother, and that was put to the point of Jeong Jun-ha, said Jeong Hyeong-don.At that time, there were more than 400 SS501 fans in the athletic meet like the group SS501 at the Infinite Challenge, and Park Myeong-su dropped Jeong Jun-ha pants and went down to Undergarment, said Jeong Hyeong-don.Even Jeong Jun-ha was said to have held the iron rod.All 400 people turned their heads to shout evil, said Jeong Jun-ha. It was a very ambiguous situation to be comforted.I was silent, too, and then I went in, he said.After the scene of the accident of Jeong Jun-ha was edited, all SS501 fans turned to Jeong Jun-ha fans and laughed because they applauded.
The comedian Jeong Jun-ha has revealed the story of Danger in Infinite Challenge because of Park Myeong-su.On July 20th KBS 2TV Problem Child in House, comedian Jin-ha appeared as a guest.On this day, Jeong Jun-ha mentioned the disagreement with Park Myeong-su and Jeong Hyeong-don, saying, I had a disagreement with Yoo Jae-seok.The specialization of discord, he said numbly.Jeong Hyeong-don said: Haha has never met before, there has been no overlap.I just didnt see it, but I did contact him, he said, laughing, saying, I quit before I fought (with Jeong Jun-ha).Jeong Jun-ha once texted me to call the spirit of the man, not to drink and call, said Jeong Hyeong-don.Jin-ha said, If we did not see each other every day for 13 years, we did not contact them,Even Jeong Jun-ha, Jeong Hyeong-don, met in recent six years and reunited with tears.I do not cry, said Jeong Hyeong-don. I saw Junhas brother, but I saw it for the first time, and I was tearful.Jin-ha said, I saw him in the booth at the same radio time. The wig-wearing kid came and went.Why did you come out here? said Jeong Hyeong-don.I was tearful as the years of my hardships went by, said Jeong Hyeong-don.The feud is not true, but Jin-ha has also suffered the maximum Danger of the Infinite Challenge because of Park Myeong-su.I would have spilled all my best brother, and that was put to the point of Jeong Jun-ha, said Jeong Hyeong-don.At that time, there were more than 400 SS501 fans in the athletic meet like the group SS501 at the Infinite Challenge, and Park Myeong-su dropped Jeong Jun-ha pants and went down to Undergarment, said Jeong Hyeong-don.Even Jeong Jun-ha was said to have held the iron rod.All 400 people turned their heads to shout evil, said Jeong Jun-ha. It was a very ambiguous situation to be comforted.I was silent, too, and then I went in, he said.After the scene of the accident of Jeong Jun-ha was edited, all SS501 fans turned to Jeong Jun-ha fans and laughed because they applauded.

The comedian Jeong Jun-ha has revealed the story of Danger in Infinite Challenge' because of Park Myeong-su.

On July 20th KBS 2TV Problem Child in House', comedian Jin-ha appeared as a guest.

On this day, Jeong Jun-ha mentioned the disagreement with Park Myeong-su and Jeong Hyeong-don, saying, "I had a disagreement with Yoo Jae-seok. "The specialization of discord," he said numbly.

Jeong Hyeong-don said: "Haha has never met before, there has been no overlap. I just didn't see it, but I did contact him," he said, laughing, saying, "I quit before I fought (with Jeong Jun-ha).

"Jeong Jun-ha once texted me to call the spirit of the man, not to drink and call," said Jeong Hyeong-don.

Jin-ha said, "If we did not see each other every day for 13 years, we did not contact them,

Even Jeong Jun-ha, Jeong Hyeong-don, met in recent six years and reunited with tears. "I do not cry," said Jeong Hyeong-don. "I saw Junha's brother, but I saw it for the first time, and I was tearful."

Jin-ha said, "I saw him in the booth at the same radio time. The wig-wearing kid came and went. "Why did you come out here?" said Jeong Hyeong-don. "I was tearful as the years of my hardships went by," said Jeong Hyeong-don.

The feud is not true, but Jin-ha has also suffered the maximum Danger of the Infinite Challenge' because of Park Myeong-su.

"I would have spilled all my best brother, and that was put to the point of Jeong Jun-ha," said Jeong Hyeong-don.

"At that time, there were more than 400 SS501 fans in the athletic meet like the group SS501 at the Infinite Challenge', and Park Myeong-su dropped Jeong Jun-ha pants and went down to Undergarment," said Jeong Hyeong-don. Even Jeong Jun-ha was said to have held the iron rod.

"All 400 people turned their heads to shout 'evil'," said Jeong Jun-ha. "It was a very ambiguous situation to be comforted. I was silent, too, and then I went in," he said.

After the scene of the accident of Jeong Jun-ha was edited, all SS501 fans turned to Jeong Jun-ha fans and laughed because they applauded.