'38kg loss' Kim Shin-Young "Break Tuck The Complex...Just a while ago, the jaw Botulinum toxin is right"

Gag Woman Kim Shin-Young confesses she gets Botulinum toxin with square jaw The ComplexKim Shin-Young said, I just hit the chin Botulinum toxin in MBC FM4U Noon Hope song Kim Shin-Young on the 22nd. The only thing that fits is the chin Botulinum toxin.I was right because I had a little complex on my square jaw, he said. But the dermatology department had a sign of an entertainer who did not usually manage it.Kim Shin-Young said on the 4th of the broadcast, I am the only one who fits Botulinum toxin once a year.I can not do other procedures, surgery because I am afraid. On the other hand, he lost 38kg in the past year and a half and is known to have been maintained until now.

Gag Woman Kim Shin-Young confesses she gets Botulinum toxin with square jaw The Complex

Kim Shin-Young said, "I just hit the chin Botulinum toxin" in MBC FM4U 'Noon Hope song Kim Shin-Young' on the 22nd. "The only thing that fits is the chin Botulinum toxin."

"I was right because I had a little complex on my square jaw," he said. "But the dermatology department had a sign of an entertainer who did not usually manage it."

Kim Shin-Young said on the 4th of the broadcast, "I am the only one who fits Botulinum toxin once a year. I can not do other procedures, surgery because I am afraid. "

On the other hand, he lost 38kg in the past year and a half and is known to have been maintained until now.