Park Sang-min "I wish Mr. Lim Young-woong would sing 'Tears' once, Lim Young-woong admired" (Jung Hee)

Park Sang-min appeared on MBC FM4U Noons Hope song Kim Shin-Young.On MBC FM4U Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young broadcast on the 8th (Friday), Park Sang-min talked with Live at the Shinyoung Knight corner.On this day, DJ Kim Shin-Young said of Park Sang-min, Park Sang-min shaves and takes off his glasses.My fathers side, my face is my familys face. The listener laughed and said, It looks really like youtube. Did you find your lost brother? Kim Shin-Young said, Park Sang-min is loved by a soft senior who is a lot of charisma in the music industry, and at home he says he is charming to eat one ramen. Park Sang-min said, The president does not eat.I am ranked fifth in the house. The first place is my wife, the second is my daughter, the third is my daughter, the fourth is my dog Mozzie, and the next is me.I am aiming for the fourth place, but it is not easy. Park Sang-min said, Boys who are listening to the broadcast should be given to women unconditionally, whether they are married or not, especially if they are married.Thats the way we live and thats the real tough guy, he said, adding that if the family is to be peaceful, it should be.When Kim Shin-Young mentioned Park Sang-mins YouTube channel Park Sang-min Landal GreenparksTV and said, He gave me a wedding celebration for the fans free of charge. Park Sang-min said, I have to tell the channel in a short time.I do not want to talk to you, but if you tell me one thing, you have to live and help someone once.Thats me, he explained, laughing.Kim Shin-Young said, Thats more of a hurdle. Just subscribe to Park Sang-min Landal GreenparksTV, okay, please set up notification.I would like to ask you to heat up until Silver Button comes, Park Sang-min said. I am feeling sad.I will make a pledge today. On the spot, we held a wedding celebration event for listeners of Noon Hope Song .After Kim Shin-Young recently mentioned Park Sang-mins One Love covered by Lim Young-woong, Park Sang-min said, There was something funny that day, but I can not talk about it on the air.By my standards, Lim Young-woong did best - so he gave me the win.I was so good that I was pretty. He said, Do you have a song and a junior of Park Sang-min who wants this song to be covered by this friend?Park Sang-min replied, I have heard a lot of juniors, but Lim Young-woong would like to call me a tear glass. Then Park Sang-min told Lim Young-woong, Hero, I admire you. Youre loved a lot now. Dont change.You dont change, youre around, youre cocky, you can hear that. You go back to the first album and listen to it.Then I will be a singer who is really loved for a long time. I used to sing my brothers song in the karaoke room, but the fill does not come out well.Park Sang-min asked a listener, I am curious about the secret of Park Sang-mins voice. Park Sang-min said, I get a lot of questions like this, but I just have to call them according to my style.Its a minor, but if you call it rough, you cough. The Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young is broadcast every day from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on MBC FM4U (91.9 MHz in the metropolitan area), and can be heard through PC and smartphone applications mini.iMBC  Screen Captured Radio

Park Sang-min appeared on MBC FM4U 'Noon's Hope song Kim Shin-Young'.

On MBC FM4U 'Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young' broadcast on the 8th (Friday), Park Sang-min talked with Live at the 'Shinyoung Knight' corner.

On this day, DJ Kim Shin-Young said of Park Sang-min, "Park Sang-min shaves and takes off his glasses. My father's side, my face is my family's face. "The listener laughed and said," It looks really like YouTube. Did you find your lost brother? "

Kim Shin-Young said, "Park Sang-min is loved by a soft senior who is a lot of charisma in the music industry, and at home he says he is charming to eat one ramen." Park Sang-min said, "The president does not eat. I am ranked fifth in the house. The first place is my wife, the second is my daughter, the third is my daughter, the fourth is my dog Mozzie, and the next is me. I am aiming for the fourth place, but it is not easy. "

Park Sang-min said, "Boys who are listening to the broadcast should be given to women unconditionally, whether they are married or not, especially if they are married. That's the way we live and that's the real tough guy," he said, adding that "if the family is to be peaceful, it should be."

When Kim Shin-Young mentioned Park Sang-min's YouTube channel 'Park Sang-min Landal GreenparksTV' and said, "He gave me a wedding celebration for the fans free of charge." Park Sang-min said, "I have to tell the channel in a short time. "I do not want to talk to you, but if you tell me one thing, you have to live and help someone once. That's me," he explained, laughing.

Kim Shin-Young said, "That's more of a hurdle. Just subscribe to 'Park Sang-min Landal GreenparksTV', okay, please set up notification. I would like to ask you to heat up until Silver Button comes, "Park Sang-min said." I am feeling sad. I will make a pledge today. "On the spot, we held a wedding celebration event for listeners of" Noon Hope Song ".

After Kim Shin-Young recently mentioned Park Sang-min's "One Love" covered by Lim Young-woong, Park Sang-min said, "There was something funny that day, but I can not talk about it on the air. By my standards, Lim Young-woong did best - so he gave me the win. I was so good that I was pretty. "He said," Do you have a song and a junior of Park Sang-min who wants this song to be covered by this friend? "Park Sang-min replied," I have heard a lot of juniors, but Lim Young-woong would like to call me a 'tear glass'. "

Then Park Sang-min told Lim Young-woong, "Hero, I admire you. You're loved a lot now. Don't change. You don't change, you're around, you're cocky, you can hear that. You go back to the first album and listen to it. Then I will be a Singer who is really loved for a long time. "

"I used to sing my brother's song in the karaoke room, but the fill does not come out well. Park Sang-min asked a listener, "I am curious about the secret of Park Sang-min's voice." Park Sang-min said, "I get a lot of questions like this, but I just have to call them according to my style. It's a minor, but if you call it rough, you cough. "

"The Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young" is broadcast every day from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on MBC FM4U (91.9 MHz in the metropolitan area), and can be heard through PC and smartphone applications "mini".

iMBC Screen Captured Radio