"One hundred million and you can kiss DinDin." Hyounyoung, unscrupulous hairy gesture

Seoul = = Singer Hyonyoung has released various stories from his relationship with DinDin to his appearance in Sing Again 2.On the afternoon of the 21st, MBC FM4U Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young appeared in the afternoon and talked with DJ Kim Shin-Young.Recently, JTBC Sing Again 2 appeared on the topic of the day.I have had vocal cord surgery while I was in the group, said Hyunyoung, who said, After that, when I sing alone, Nausea was born.I was afraid to sing alone after the end of Rainbow activity, he said. I thought I could avoid it during the grace period, but I thought I could not avoid it until a long time.What was the reaction of Rainbow members at the time of the appearance?My sisters said that they were crying, said Hyunyoung. I was crying in the group message room and became crying sea.I did not tell my sisters, he said. I was too hard.Hyonyoung also talked about the new song Globe amaranth released on the 6th.Kim Shin-Young asked if there was a time when Hyunyoungs best friend DinDin felt this Friend is a good friend while working on the song, regarding his participation in writing, composing and featuring Globe amaranth.I knew that DinDin was a good friend before the song work, said Hyunyoung. Its just a good friend.He said, But I was annoyed when I worked on the song. He laughed, saying, I went to the brink of fighting.Hyonyoung also praised DinDin does not sing well, but music seems to make really well.Hyonyoung also named Yoo Seung-ho as a male actor who wants to act together on this day.He said, I want to try acting with Yoo Seung-ho. He said, Its close to my ideal type.Also, in the balance game corner where DinDin and kissing gods and DinDin cry during their wedding and sing Choices, Hyunyoung also Choices DinDin sings a celebration.In response, Kim Shin-Young told Hyunyoung, What if I give 10 billion won by taking a kissing scene (with DinDin)?, and Hyonyoung said, Then I will shoot it. He said, I will shoot it even if I give 100 million won.

Seoul = = Singer Hyonyoung has released various stories from his relationship with DinDin to his appearance in 'Sing Again 2'.

On the afternoon of the 21st, MBC FM4U 'Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young' appeared in the afternoon and talked with DJ Kim Shin-Young.

Recently, JTBC 'Sing Again 2' appeared on the topic of the day. "I have had vocal cord surgery while I was in the group," said Hyunyoung, who said, "After that, when I sing alone, Nausea was born."

"I was afraid to sing alone after the end of Rainbow activity," he said. "I thought I could avoid it during the grace period, but I thought I could not avoid it until a long time.

What was the reaction of Rainbow members at the time of the appearance? "My sisters said that they were crying," said Hyunyoung. "I was crying in the group message room and became crying sea." "I did not tell my sisters," he said. "I was too hard."

Hyonyoung also talked about the new song 'Globe amaranth' released on the 6th. Kim Shin-Young asked if there was a time when Hyunyoung's best Friend DinDin felt 'this Friend is a good Friend' while working on the song, regarding his participation in writing, composing and featuring 'Globe amaranth'.

"I knew that DinDin was a good Friend before the song work," said Hyunyoung. "It's just a good Friend." He said, "But I was annoyed when I worked on the song." He laughed, saying, "I went to the brink of fighting."

Hyonyoung also praised "DinDin does not sing well, but music seems to make really well."

Hyonyoung also named Yoo Seung-ho as a male actor who wants to act together on this day. He said, "I want to try acting with Yoo Seung-ho." He said, "It's close to my ideal type."

Also, in the balance game corner where DinDin and kissing gods and DinDin cry during their wedding and sing Choices, Hyunyoung also Choices DinDin sings a celebration. In response, Kim Shin-Young told Hyunyoung, "What if I give 10 billion won by taking a kissing scene (with DinDin)? ", and Hyonyoung said," Then I will shoot it. "He said," I will shoot it even if I give 100 million won. "