"subtraction wave" Ha Jae-sook "24kg loss, tagged"

Ha Jae-sook revealed his feelings for appearing on subtraction wave.On the afternoon of the 29th, KBS2 new entertainment program subtraction wave production presentation was conducted online.Choi Ji-naPD, Kim Shin-Young, Ha Jae-sook, Bae Yoon-jung, Ko Una, Brave Girls Yu-Jeong, Kim Joo-yeon (Iljue) and Park Mun-chi attended the site to talk about the program.KBS announcer Kim Sun-geun took charge of the proceedings.subtraction wave is a healthy body-making project with sisters who are tired of Kim Shin-Young and Diet, the representative of the entertainment industry, with the slogan Life is Fit.It is not a Diet program that extremes performers for numerical loss, but a program that keeps the body and mind healthy and keeps weight management that can last for a long time.Choi Ji-na PD, who directed the film on the day, said why each member was invited. Especially, Ha Jae-sook said, I think the role of the eldest sister is important for female entertainment.It is a very comfortable and friendly image, and I wanted to be together with you. Kim Shin-Young then said, Its not a singer-gain name tag.Ha Jae-sook is No. 24 and I am No. 38. He laughed when he mentioned the fact that he had lost 38kg in the past.Ha Jae-sook said, I thought there would be a lot of stories to tell as a person who has been plump and fat for a lifetime, and I was in my mid-40s, which is fatter than my 20s, but I really love me.There are many stories to tell, such as the worries of many women and how to love me. subtraction wave will be broadcast at 10:30 pm on the 30th.

Ha Jae-sook revealed his feelings for appearing on 'subtraction wave'.

On the afternoon of the 29th, KBS2 new entertainment program 'subtraction wave' production presentation was conducted online. Choi Ji-naPD, Kim Shin-Young, Ha Jae-sook, Bae Yoon-jung, Ko Una, Brave Girls Yu-Jeong, Kim Joo-yeon (Iljue) and Park Mun-chi attended the site to talk about the program. KBS announcer Kim Sun-geun took charge of the proceedings.

'subtraction wave' is a healthy body-making project with sisters who are tired of Kim Shin-Young and Diet, the representative of the entertainment industry, with the slogan 'Life is Fit'. It is not a Diet program that extremes performers for numerical loss, but a program that keeps the body and mind healthy and keeps weight management that can last for a long time.

Choi Ji-na PD, who directed the film on the day, said why each member was invited. Especially, Ha Jae-sook said, "I think the role of the eldest sister is important for female entertainment. It is a very comfortable and friendly image, and I wanted to be together with you. "

Kim Shin-Young then said, "It's not a 'singer-gain' name tag. Ha Jae-sook is No. 24 and I am No. 38. "He laughed when he mentioned the fact that he had lost 38kg in the past. Ha Jae-sook said, "I thought there would be a lot of stories to tell as a person who has been plump and fat for a lifetime, and I was in my mid-40s, which is fatter than my 20s, but I really love me. There are many stories to tell, such as the worries of many women and how to love me. "

'subtraction wave' will be broadcast at 10:30 pm on the 30th.