Lee Ji-hoon, Kim So-hyun and Eru in an Eruinless romance

Actor Lee Ji-hoon expressed his regrets ahead of the end of the Moon rising river.Lee Ji-hoon wrote on his instagram on April 15, Now the end is coming. I wanted to take Princess Pyeonggang well, but I wanted to laugh.I would like to ask you to do well until the end. In the public photos, Lee Ji-hoon poses affectionately with Kim So-hyun on the set of The River on the Moon.Lee Ji-hoon is pointing at Kim So-hyun with his index finger open, and Kim So-hoon also showed off his friendship by spreading his palms toward Lee Ji-hoon.The warm visuals of the two actors smiling at the camera are admirable.The netizens who watched the post responded such as I did a lot of work, I can not send you a gogan, I can not lose a flat.

Actor Lee Ji-hoon expressed his regrets ahead of the end of the 'Moon rising river'.

Lee Ji-hoon wrote on his instagram on April 15, "Now the end is coming. I wanted to take Princess Pyeonggang well, but I wanted to laugh. I would like to ask you to do well until the end. "

In the public photos, Lee Ji-hoon poses affectionately with Kim So-hyun on the set of The River on the Moon. Lee Ji-hoon is pointing at Kim So-hyun with his index finger open, and Kim So-hoon also showed off his friendship by spreading his palms toward Lee Ji-hoon. The warm visuals of the two Actors smiling at the camera are admirable.

The netizens who watched the post responded such as "I did a lot of work", "I can not send you a gogan", "I can not lose a flat".