Junsu "Actor 1 belonging to Kim So-hyun...I wish you did not call me representative" (TV Cultwo Show)

TV Cultwo Show Junsu talked about his relationship with his actor Kim So-hyun and jin tae-hwa.On SBS Power FMs Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 8th, Junsu, jin tae-hwa and Kim So-hyun appeared.On this day, Junsu asked Kim So-hyun and his relationship with Jin tae-hwa, saying, Our relationship? It is sticky.Is it the feeling you feel as an Actor as a representative? Junsu asked, Its actually the same.I originally met as this actor, so there is no such thing at all. Even if you do, I will go crazy every time you do it, especially if you do not call me that.Youre not going to do it every time you talk, Kim So-hyun added, and its fun (that adds) to it.Junsu also recalled that Palm Tree Island was a one-person agency and revealed that Actor 1 is Kim So-hyun.Kim So-hyun said, In fact, there was a brief story, and when I performed with the representative in 2013, I went to a concert at the end of the year and went out as a guest.I was rehearsing in Paju or Ilsan, and I was riding Taxi, so why would you ride Taxi?It was a former agency that was not scheduled for Palm Tree Island, he confessed. I wanted to be a lover.

TV Cultwo Show' Junsu talked about his relationship with his Actor Kim So-hyun and jin tae-hwa.

On SBS Power FM's 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show'), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 8th, Junsu, jin tae-hwa and Kim So-hyun appeared.

On this day, Junsu asked Kim So-hyun and his relationship with jin tae-hwa, saying, "Our relationship? It is sticky."

“Is it the feeling you feel as an Actor as a representative?” Junsu asked, “It’s actually the same. I originally met as this Actor, so there is no such thing at all. "

"Even if you do, I will go crazy every time you do it, especially if you do not call me that. “You’re not going to do it every time you talk,” Kim So-hyun added, “and it’s fun (that adds) to it.”

Junsu also recalled that Palm Tree Island was a one-person agency and revealed that "Actor 1 is Kim So-hyun".

Kim So-hyun said, "In fact, there was a brief story, and when I performed with the representative in 2013, I went to a concert at the end of the year and went out as a guest. I was rehearsing in Paju or Ilsan, and I was riding Taxi, so why would you ride Taxi? It was a former agency that was not scheduled for Palm Tree Island, "he confessed." I wanted to be a lover. "