Cho Yeo-jeong, Goggles + Mask + Hat, Da Garrincha face .. It is pretty even if you can see only eyes

I only saw the eyes.Actor Cho Yeo-jeong told me about the pretty situation even if I saw only the eyes.Cho Yeo-jeong posted a picture on his 13th day with his article I am a bad laziness on my back and abandon it to Han River.In the photo, Cho Yeo-jeong showed a self-portrait with Hat, Mask, and Goggles, along with a bicycle ride enjoying relaxation in Han River.Especially, Cho Yeo-jeong attracts attention with beautiful beauty that is not hidden even though it only looks snow.Meanwhile, Cho Yeo-jeong will appear on TVN High Class scheduled to air in the second half of this year.

"I only saw the eyes."

Actor Cho Yeo-jeong told me about the pretty situation even if I saw only the eyes.

Cho Yeo-jeong posted a picture on his 13th day with his article "I am a bad laziness on my back and abandon it to Han River".

In the photo, Cho Yeo-jeong showed a self-portrait with Hat, Mask, and Goggles, along with a bicycle ride enjoying relaxation in Han River.

Especially, Cho Yeo-jeong attracts attention with beautiful beauty tHat is not hidden even though it only looks snow.

Meanwhile, Cho Yeo-jeong will appear on TVN 'High Class' scheduled to air in the second half of this year.