Cho Yeo-jeong, hospital hospital hospitalization caught...the blood-stained haggard molasse ('High Class')

Cable channel tvN Wolhwa Drama Hi-Class (playplayplay story holic director Choi Byung-gil) Song I (Cho Yeo-jeong) was found hospitalized with a haggard bone missing.On the 26th, High Class released the Steel Series of Song I and Oh Soon-sang (Ha Jun) facing in the hospital room ahead of the 15th episode.In the last broadcast, Song I banned his scheme by freezing all accounts of the International School Foundation, which Husband anziyong (Kim Nam-hee) used to fund.So, Song I, who was made to anziyong, faced him alone on a yacht in the sea and faced the maximum Danger.Especially in the 14th episode ending, the anziyong, which threatens to kill, and the Song I, which is on the edge of the cliff, are tense and tense.Among them, SteelSeries attracts attention with the appearance of Song I, who was hospitalized in the hospital. Her eyes, which are sore and unfocused, are saddened by her eyes.In the meantime, Oh Soon-sang is keeping Song Is side, and it is causing a pupil earthquake as if he was shocked by something, which stimulates curiosity.So, I wonder how Song I got out of the death Danger situation and what the next step of Song I and Oh Soon Sang against the evil act of anziyong which becomes increasingly vicious.Today (26th) the fightback of Song I and Oh Soon-sang, who are trying to hurl the blame of anziyong, will begin, and at the same time, an unexpected reversal will unfold and tension will rise to the extreme.I ask for a lot of expectations, he said.High Class will be broadcast on the 26th at 10:30 pm on the 15th.
Cable channel tvN Wolhwa Drama Hi-Class (playplayplay story holic director Choi Byung-gil) Song I (Cho Yeo-jeong) was found hospitalized with a haggard bone missing.On the 26th, High Class released the Steel Series of Song I and Oh Soon-sang (Ha Jun) facing in the hospital room ahead of the 15th episode.In the last broadcast, Song I banned his scheme by freezing all accounts of the International School Foundation, which Husband anziyong (Kim Nam-hee) used to fund.So, Song I, who was made to anziyong, faced him alone on a yacht in the sea and faced the maximum Danger.Especially in the 14th episode ending, the anziyong, which threatens to kill, and the Song I, which is on the edge of the cliff, are tense and tense.Among them, SteelSeries attracts attention with the appearance of Song I, who was hospitalized in the hospital. Her eyes, which are sore and unfocused, are saddened by her eyes.In the meantime, Oh Soon-sang is keeping Song Is side, and it is causing a pupil earthquake as if he was shocked by something, which stimulates curiosity.So, I wonder how Song I got out of the death Danger situation and what the next step of Song I and Oh Soon Sang against the evil act of anziyong which becomes increasingly vicious.Today (26th) the fightback of Song I and Oh Soon-sang, who are trying to hurl the blame of anziyong, will begin, and at the same time, an unexpected reversal will unfold and tension will rise to the extreme.I ask for a lot of expectations, he said.High Class will be broadcast on the 26th at 10:30 pm on the 15th.

Cable channel tvN Wolhwa Drama 'Hi-Class' (playplayplay story holic director Choi Byung-gil) Song I (Cho Yeo-jeong) was found hospitalized with a haggard bone missing.

On the 26th, 'High Class' released the Steel Series of Song I and Oh Soon-sang (Ha Jun) facing in the hospital room ahead of the 15th episode.

In the last broadcast, Song I banned his scheme by freezing all accounts of the International School Foundation, which Husband anziyong (Kim Nam-hee) used to fund. So, Song I, who was made to anziyong, faced him alone on a yacht in the sea and faced the maximum Danger. Especially in the 14th episode ending, the anziyong, which threatens to kill, and the Song I, which is on the edge of the cliff, are tense and tense.

Among them, SteelSeries attracts attention with the appearance of Song I, who was hospitalized in the hospital. Her eyes, which are sore and unfocused, are saddened by her eyes. In the meantime, Oh Soon-sang is keeping Song I's side, and it is causing a pupil earthquake as if he was shocked by something, which stimulates curiosity.

So, I wonder how Song I got out of the death Danger situation and what the next step of Song I and Oh Soon Sang against the evil act of anziyong which becomes increasingly vicious.

"Today (26th) the fightback of Song I and Oh Soon-sang, who are trying to hurl the blame of anziyong, will begin, and at the same time, an unexpected reversal will unfold and tension will rise to the extreme. I ask for a lot of expectations," he said.

'High Class' will be broadcast on the 26th at 10:30 pm on the 15th.