Cho Yeo-jeong Han Ye-seul .. New Year's wishes of 2022 by high-enter actors

On the 29th, the agencys high-end entertainment announced the start of 2022, which is lively with the special wish of the new year, by the actors who are active in various fields through the official SNS.Cho Yeo-jeong, who showed off his talent as an actor who believed in the high class again last year, said, Lets be a more refreshing and fun person! Han Ye-seul, who is playing a big role as a Wannabe icon for women, raised fans expectations vertically, saying, I meet with a good work.Yoon Seo-hyun, who opened the 2022 drama Richard III, said, Do not be left behind!Yi-young Shim, who visited the house theater with a change of color, laughed at the audience with three cute wishes, saying, Take off the mask and run around!In addition, Lee Ga-eun, who recently announced a new charm with JTBCs new drama D Empire: Empire of the Law, added his expectation to the future, saying, I do not get tired of my way. Kim Sung-tae, who announced his successful debut in the anime theater with High Class, said, I do not get tired of my way.Finally, the 2022 prospects Yoo Hye-in, Jang Tae-hoon, and Kim Ha-rang expressed their passion for acting, saying, I will work without rest, I will be 30 years old when I open my eyes, I will be able to play without any hesitation, I will be free and happy, and I will be able to play in the field.With such a special desire, it is noteworthy how the actors of high entertainment who presented pleasant energy from the new year will decorate the year of 2022.On the other hand, high entertainment is entertainment belonging to Song Ok Sook, Cho Yeo-jeong, Han Ye-seul, Yoon Seo Hyun, Yi-young Shim, Jeon Sung Woo, Lee Ga Eun, Seo Ian, Yoo Hye In, Kim Sung-tae, Jang Tae Hoon, Kim Ha-rang and Lee Yong Lee.Photo High Entertainment

On the 29th, the agency's high-end entertainment announced the start of 2022, which is lively with the special wish of the new year, by the actors who are active in various fields through the official SNS.

Cho Yeo-jeong, who showed off his talent as an actor who believed in the high class again last year, said, "Let's be a more refreshing and fun person!" Han Ye-seul, who is playing a big role as a Wannabe icon for women, raised fans' expectations vertically, saying, "I meet with a good work."

Yoon Seo-hyun, who opened the 2022 drama "Richard III," said, "Do not be left behind!" Yi-young Shim, who visited the house theater with a change of color, laughed at the audience with three cute wishes, saying, "Take off the mask and run around!

In addition, Lee Ga-eun, who recently announced a new charm with JTBC's new drama 'D Empire: Empire of the Law', added his expectation to the future, saying, "I do not get tired of my way." Kim Sung-tae, who announced his successful debut in the anime theater with 'High Class', said, "I do not get tired of my way."

Finally, the 2022 prospects Yoo Hye-in, Jang Tae-hoon, and Kim Ha-rang expressed their passion for acting, saying, "I will work without rest, I will be 30 years old when I open my eyes, I will be able to play without any hesitation, I will be free and happy, and I will be able to play in the field."

With such a special desire, it is noteworthy how the actors of high entertainment who presented pleasant energy from the new year will decorate the year of 2022.

On the other hand, high entertainment is entertainment belonging to Song Ok Sook, Cho Yeo-jeong, Han Ye-seul, Yoon Seo Hyun, Yi-young Shim, Jeon Sung Woo, Lee Ga Eun, Seo Ian, Yoo Hye In, Kim Sung-tae, Jang Tae Hoon, Kim Ha-rang and Lee Yong Lee.

Photo High Entertainment